All Things Woody Barrett (Merged)

trout54

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Wait! Somebody has been banned from here?!?!?! PM me.

I think one of them was my partner in crime lol

must mean I am next on the chopping block 

Which reminds me, where is my freinemy lion heart ?

I am the Shannon  sharpe to his skip Bayless.

28 minutes ago, DAG said:

I think one of them was my partner in crime lol

must mean I am next on the chopping block 

Which reminds me, where is my freinemy lion heart ?

I am the Shannon  sharpe to his skip Bayless.

You should be good as long as you don't try to disrespectfully butt heads with the Mods continuously.

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Promise this is my last post OT... in this thread... for now... but I've been wondering about @lionheartkc, too. 

Good standing. Last visited 20 hours ago.

37 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Promise this is my last post OT... in this thread... for now... but I've been wondering about @lionheartkc, too. 

Wouldn't be surprised...I've been wondering about him too...such a vitriolic guy. 

32 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Good standing. Last visited 20 hours ago.

Whew! 

10 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Heck yea. Will Willis this year? Hope not. Willis really needs to be redshirted. This kid is going to be a star at AU. You can just look at him and tell. Just has a "it" factor to him. I'm as pumped up about Willis as anyone on this team. 

Don't get your jimmies up 

8 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I'll give you some HINTS. He has a SNAKE in his name and always POSTS as though he just drank FOUR MONSTER ENERGY drinks and LOVES to remind everybody how he KNEW the 2010 team was going to WIN IT ALL. It's very IMPORTANT to him that he is RIGHT and you are WRONG. In FACT, he'll just CHANGE THE SUBJECT when either of those things isn't true. He also devoted a lot of TIME in the preseason last year to talking about how TERRIBLE Sean White is and then promptly DISAPPEARED for much of the season. 

Woo.

87-08-15%20I%20have%20lost%20reality%200

9 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I'll give you some HINTS. He has a SNAKE in his name and always POSTS as though he just drank FOUR MONSTER ENERGY drinks and LOVES to remind everybody how he KNEW the 2010 team was going to WIN IT ALL. It's very IMPORTANT to him that he is RIGHT and you are WRONG. In FACT, he'll just CHANGE THE SUBJECT when either of those things isn't true. He also devoted a lot of TIME in the preseason last year to talking about how TERRIBLE Sean White is and then promptly DISAPPEARED for much of the season. 

Woo.

Welp.... you had one job Loof! One job.... and you summon em back just like that. Lol

54 minutes ago, VipersStrike1 said:

Can't lie, this is one the best gif responses to a post ever. Well done, laughed for a good 5 minutes. Lol

1 hour ago, VipersStrike1 said:

Speak of the Devil and he shall appear 

- Bane

welcome back viper . Of course I don't think you are lucifer or anything 

I could be wrong in retrospect but I think Viper only comes around during football season & stays near NSD. Not a bad way to do it to be honest.

21 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I could be wrong in retrospect but I think Viper only comes around during football season & stays near NSD. Not a bad way to do it to be honest.

lurking, lying in wait

13 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Waiting to strike....

I know he's a Ric Flair guy but with his name and these clever comments this seems just as appropriate for him & his style...

randy-orton-rko-brock-lesnar-o.gif

11 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Can't lie, this is one the best gif responses to a post ever. Well done, laughed for a good 5 minutes. Lol

Co-signed. 

Just a quick FYI, I predicted our 1998-99 basketball season would result in a regular season SEC Championship.

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Waiting to strike....

One might almost say,

"The count's one and two."

On 03/27/2017 at 1:00 PM, McLoofus said:

Thanks Loof.  it's not fun news. I just (as in about 2 hours ago) went through my first round of chemo for a very agreesive, incurable cancer that decided to attack my body a couple of weeks ago. Trusting God and good doctors that we can beat it into remission. Hopefully I'll be around more soon.

27 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Thanks Loof.  it's not fun news. I just (as in about 2 hours ago) went through my first round of chemo for a very agreesive, incurable cancer that decided to attack my body a couple of weeks ago. Trusting God and good doctors that we can beat it into remission. Hopefully I'll be around more soon.

Damn', just..

damn

No likes, but every best wish I can muster.

Get well and visit when you can.

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

If you need anything at all, and I mean ANYTHING don't hesitate to pm me. As you told me with mine "Cancer doesn't stand a chance against a tiger". Stay strong brother

Archived