Vanderbilt Time Set

Charleston Tiger

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Waking up at 11 AM to see us lose to Vanderbilt 4 years ago was pretty damn disgusting. Better not happen again 

If it makes you feel better, I watched it on my honeymoon while we were staying at a Universal Studios resort. 

6 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

If it makes you feel better, I watched it on my honeymoon while we were staying at a Universal Studios resort. 

Are you still married?

On 10/24/2016 at 8:07 PM, FoundationEagle said:

Pulling for LSU, but don't see it

For us to have any hope of making the playoff, don't we need them to be undefeated going into the IB?

6 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

For us to have any hope of making the playoff, don't we need them to be undefeated going into the IB?

I just want to see Fournette get his yards. If he can do it, then we know Petty can, and thing start really looking possible.

12 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I don't know about that because the way the media loves uat they would try and promote a 11-1 uat over an 11-2 SEC Champion Auburn. Not right but that has never stopped them yet. Remember 2012. WDE

5 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Honestly it might help for them to have 1 loss.  I bet Bama still finds a way to the playoff if their only loss is to us. Our biggest issue is TAMU must lose again.  It's possible but not a guarantee. If we run the table and win an SEC championship,  we will be in as long as there are less than 4 undefeated teams.  I think the committee would give a lot of merit to winning 11 games in a row.  We would technically be undefeated since we found our identity. The curious discussion would be a Bama team with only 1 loss to the SEC champ that has 2 losses, especially if Bama dominated everyone else on their schedule.  If there is 1 spot left, the champ and winner of the head to head should be in but you never know

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I don't know about that because the way the media loves uat they would try and promote a 11-1 uat over an 11-2 SEC Champion Auburn. Not right but that has never stopped them yet. Remember 2012. WDE

Great minds ...

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

What does the media have to do with it?  It is the selection committee, no?

If bama loses TAMU HAS to lose again. I still have the opinion that we have to beat an unbeaten bama team to have a chance of anything 

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

What does the media have to do with it?  It is the selection committee, no?

Yes they d,o kind of like paid ads for a certain team. They should not, but Mr long on the first poll last year was commenting about putting a certain team in a high spot because they started of the year ranked high and had beaten some other teams that started of the season ranked high (talking about media polls). So yes they listen to Bspn and make their choices a lot based on what the media says. You don't really think they watch most games to actually see for themselves do you ? I have said before it will never be true until humans have no choice in the process much like the NFL, NBA or MLB. We need the top 64 teams in 4 conferences and the conference champs by record and tie breakers play of for the Title. WDE

Remember it is all about money and tv ratings.

It is going to be on ESPN the uno.

2 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

That would blow up the playoff system.  Doesn't mean an 11-1 UAT AND an 11-2 Auburn team won't go however.  

That 1100 kickoff torpedoes our trip to Auburn this weekend.  I guess we'll be hoping for good weather for the A&M game.  

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 2:33 PM, AUsince72 said:

Not to mention, how awesome is it to sit there, at 9 o'clock in the morning, bourbon and coke in hand.,.....and no judgment?

Probably a new experience for some folks to watch a game while totally sober though....:)   Meanwhile, good to get this game out of the way...and besides any lingering idea of a jinx for the early game should have been washed away by the MSU deluge of points that rained down before noon in that game.

Archived