Auburn vs. Ole Miss - TV Commentators

RunInRed

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

We have one of the best radio announcers in the business! Mute the tv and use them! There may be a tiny delay, but the excitement of Bramletts calls is totally worth it. 

^^^ This.  If you stream the radio broadcast, you can use the pause to sync the radio with the tv and get the best of both. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I like Brent. I find him amusing. Jesse is the tools of tools. 

No my friend. That's Andre Ware. He gave Auburn as little credit as you possibly could for the 35-0 first half beat down we put on Mississippi State.

6 hours ago, GreenDrazi said:

My only beef with this crew is that Musburger will pronounce Auburn as “Aw-bun”. And at one or two points in the game, he will refer to us as Alabama.

He will also discuss how great Alabama is during our game, even though they're not playing this weekend.

10 hours ago, msza said:

I dont get the SEC Network at all! This sucks. Can't believe we got bumped in favor of UT-USCe. UT is trending down and we are trending up...

USCe may be the worst team in the SEC.

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

No my friend. That's Andre Ware. He gave Auburn as little credit as you possibly could for the 35-0 first half beat down we put on Mississippi State.

He is still talking about how the field goal they missed on their first drive is the reason they lost.......

I may be in the minority, but I like the way Brent pronounces Auburn. I remember him calling the AU Florida game when Nix hit Sanders in the end zone to win. I have that picture in my den (kids play room).

27 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

USCe may be the worst team in the SEC.

Nope. Maybe at the beginning of the season but not at this point. I think you'll see them trending up with bentley.

10 minutes ago, Charleston Tiger said:

Nope. Maybe at the beginning of the season but not at this point. I think you'll see them trending up with bentley.

then who is the worse? moo u? MOO U stomped them by the way.

Brent mostly carries about is covering his 'bets'....plays a lot games, that why he misses names, because he is talking with the studio trying to find out the scores...

Brent is in the business for Brent during games. Always has been. He is worse than Verne IMO.

Went to watch espn to rewatch the Arkansas game and they have a replay called command center that shows two camera angles, live stats and drive by drive stats. 

Anyone know now if they broadcast this way live?

Jesse just needs to sit on tv, zip his lips and look pretty. Such a good looking guy and then he opens his mouth...

What? Y'all are all talking about that female announcer...(who is super pretty FWIW). 

12 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Image result for Kaylee Hartung

Not as pretty as Jesse, yet I'd rather watch and listen to her pretty much all the time.

I don't give a damn who calls the game. Never understood the constant complaints about broadcasters. All fan bases. It could be literally anyone other than Hillary and Trump and I'm still happy. I prefer Gary Danielson though. He knows the game better than all of them. 

When I watch the games on TV, I turn the volume down until I just have some background noise. I am knowledgeable enough about the game to know what is happening visually. I don't need Brent and Jessie to tell me. Plus I follow the game thread on aufamily.com to have some in game commentary. Better opinions and more fun.

13 minutes ago, alexava said:

I don't give a damn who calls the game. Never understood the constant complaints about broadcasters. All fan bases. It could be literally anyone other than Hillary and Trump and I'm still happy. I prefer Gary Danielson though. He knows the game better than all of them. 

I praise when it is deserved and give complaints the same way. for college football for play by play my favorite is Joe Tessitore and Gus Johnson on fox. Analysts I love Gary Danielson and Todd Blackledge. I do not think its ridiculous to want to have quality announcers call our game.

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

Andre Ware and Matt Stinchcomb = :dead:

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

then who is the worse? moo u? MOO U stomped them by the way.

I think at this point in the season you'd see a different outcome there, same as with vanderbilt. Record-wise, they very well could end up the worst, but from a talent and playing standpoint, I don't think they're the worst. I think they got a good amount of confidence out of the UMass game and it will peak some momentum. I don't think they win this weekend, but I do think they keep it much closer than people think - if for no other reason than a night game at Willy-B will have it rocking.

8 hours ago, Mims44 said:

Most decent hotels should have SEC network right?

In the Southeast, yes. I believe that it's considered part of traditional cable packages in states with an SEC team - meaning if you get ESPN you should get SEC Network.

Archived