***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great oppurtunity for a backup QB to step in and have a great showing. JFIII, heres your shot. This is one reason i love the game. An unknown to the nation can make a name for himself.

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Wish WM was still DC 

:-\

1 minute ago, kimi63 said:

They freaking went for it in 4th and 4....unbelievable. NO RESPECT. I just don't get it. It is not like our D is bad.

More lack of respect for our offense, they aren't worried we'll score. Easy to go for it when the other team can't do crap with the ball. 

If Gus would open up the O just a bit we can compete with them. We keep being predictable then yeah we got a long night left!

Just now, jAUSon said:

all the build up about healthy players was another lie. 

oh what a shame...you feeling deceived......:dunno:

1 minute ago, AUatHeart said:

Steele better get this figured out quickly or this could get ugly 

Just now, DAG said:

Why would they not? The offense is one dimensional .

It ain't Steele he is not the one making dumb offside mistakes or missing sacks when we have the opertunity 

1 minute ago, Tigercj said:

This is the plan we came up with after a month off. 

This is the most frustrating part of it to me, the play calling. First drive was scripted probably then we go vanilla and forget to block pass rushers. 

1 minute ago, jAUSon said:

all the build up about healthy players was another lie. 

I am starting to think SW´s shoulder injury is at least partially psychological. If it hasn´t healed yet he should have had surgery and sat out the rest of the season.

1 minute ago, Tigercj said:

This is the plan we came up with after a month off. 

Regardless of how well our defense played in a weak SEC this year, and regardless of their conference strength, this offense we are playing has 2 of the top 5 Heisman finalists on their team. They were always going to score. Our only hope was the month off allowed us to get healthy to put up points. KP seems OK,  but Sean is either still hurt or hurt again.  Not much we can do about that. 

Archived