***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

The reason why the D adjusts to jf3 s because we never let him throw the damn ball. Keep throwing it and the read option will be way more effective.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Lofted it up for the 5'9" Hastings? Nice. 

I dont understand why hes out there.. we have three freshman that are taller and bigger and can catch anything thrown their way.. 

Coaches are out thinking themselves.....jf3 has opened up the run so they are trying to force the pass to make them think more. Need to just take what's there then hit a run option pass

Just now, 1913-14 said:

Jalen Hurts is successful for Bama because the staff sets him up for success with high percentage plays...our staff clueless

Well, we don't have bammers talent, but otherwise I understand your dumb post. :no:

Just now, WarTiger said:

Going to the half.  Great game so far.

This is the takeaway. Down to Franklin against the #7 team and we're only down 1 at half. 

Optimism is needed. 

1 minute ago, gctiger said:

Ronnie Brown just said on AU network that White's out for the game.  

I hope he is OK, but I would rather have a healthy JF3 at QB than an injured SW. We can´t take a repeat of the GA game.

3 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Should roll him out and put extra pressure on the D...he has no touch...trying to throw an accurate finesse pass is horse***t

Roll out?   Does Gus know about this?   Maybe he thinks it's illegal?

Just now, gctiger said:

Ronnie Brown just said on AU network that White's out for LIFE 

FIFY. I wish he could take a hit, but he was very clearly nowhere near a true 100 percent before he left and I'm guessing never will be again. The fact that they keep trotting him out there when he's not healed should be criminal. Let's pray Stidham can take a hit cause SW is a rag doll (and this coming from a very long time SW supporter). 

3 minutes ago, Dan-0 said:

Yup, I like it. Franklin is throwing some nice looking balls. Gotta throw it and keep their D from loading the box.

Are we watching the same game? I very good throw to Stove and then....well...umm...yeah...

3 minutes ago, WinningTradition said:

The reason why the D adjusts to jf3 s because we never let him throw the damn ball. Keep throwing it and the read option will be way more effective.

The option is useless when it's just a handoff!

Mayfield impressed me he is a competitor. Franklin did a good job on the last drive. He proved we can move the ball on OU now it is time to make some Defensive adjustments.  We have to contain on the outside and LB's have to keep an eye on RB's on passing plays. The wheel route is killing us.

Also did I hear correctly the issue with SW was his forarm not his shoulder maybe that occurred on that funny run where he landed on his arm.

Just now, bigbird said:

Are we watching the same game? I very good throw to Stove and then....well...umm...yeah...

U didn't like the wobble behind Stevens?   

Just now, bigbird said:

Well, your boy SW can't seem to stay healthy once quality competition comes to play. I know you aren't a fan of JF3 but he is all we have at the moment.

Just now, lala said:

U didn't like the wobble behind Stevens?   

Almost as good as the flying duck in the 1st quarter by SW.

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Well, we don't have bammers talent, but otherwise I understand your dumb post. :no:

Obviously you have never played or coached or you would understand the post...

Archived