***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

41 seconds to go D needs to step up now and make sure that OU doesn't get anymore points.

8 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

More lack of respect for our offense, they aren't worried we'll score. Easy to go for it when the other team can't do crap with the ball. 

No respect for passing d was correct and with good reason. 

Let's just pray this is the miracle game where JF3 offense doesn't just work a little for the first drive and then never does anything the rest of the game. Not a terrible start, but the offense always does this when he comes in and then stalls and never recovers once the D adjusts. They have a halftime now to adjust. Maybe by some miracle our offense will also adjust?

Great answer to get points.  Now we need to keep it this score before half. 

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

At least we are throwing it. 

Yup, I like it. Franklin is throwing some nice looking balls. Gotta throw it and keep their D from loading the box.

Just now, FoundationEagle said:

Let's just pray this is the miracle game where JF3 offense doesn't just work a little for the first drive and then never does anything the rest of the game. Not a terrible start, but the offense always does this when he comes in and then stalls and never recovers once the D adjusts. They have a halftime now to adjust. Maybe by some miracle our offense will also adjust?

Adjustments aren't part of the Gus Malzahn package unfortunately

Jalen Hurts is successful for Bama because the staff sets him up for success with high percentage plays...our staff clueless

Hey - you guys can disagree with me, but after that drive, I actually feel BETTER. Yes, it was a STUPID call on 3rd down, but I think JFIII may make a difference with his legs.

10 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

It ain't Steele he is not the one making dumb offside mistakes or missing sacks when we have the opertunity 

Love me some drunk post. ;D

Archived