Fantasy Football?

madkat7

9 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Trade deadline is Week 10 (Nov 9th).  When you said mid season, I thought you were saying like week 7

Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 9.46.42 PM.png

Sounds good!

• Like 1

Question before I make my decision, is this a free league or money on the line? Not 100% sure if I'll have enough time to monitor a money league's team but I am considering it

Also, just a thought, roster/bench size can be cut by 1-2 spots to keep a little more talent on the waiver wire if there are enough people

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Also, just a thought, roster/bench size can be cut by 1-2 spots to keep a little more talent on the waiver wire if there are enough people

Coastal said the bench would be trimmed a spot or two yesterday. 

Also, it’s a free league. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Coastal said the bench would be trimmed a spot or two yesterday. 

Also, it’s a free league. 

Thanks. Count me in then

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Thanks. Count me in then

Awesome. Our league needed little more life  to it. Beware of @aubearcat, he works the waiver wire like a boss. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Thanks. Count me in then

Awesome, dude! I've never played in this league before but it sounds fun and laid back. Also,

WELCOME TO HELL

I'M GOING TO CRAWL INSIDE YOUR DREAMS AND EAT YOUR HAPPINESS 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Awesome. Our league needed little more life  to it. Beware of @aubearcat, he works the waiver wire like a boss. 

Thanks for the scouting report on bearcat lol. Who won the league last year?

39 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Awesome, dude! I've never played in this league before but it sounds fun and laid back. Also,

WELCOME TO HELL

I'M GOING TO CRAWL INSIDE YOUR DREAMS AND EAT YOUR HAPPINESS 

giphy.gif

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Thanks for the scouting report on bearcat lol. Who won the league last year?

Jeff won last year and I was the initial year champion. Jeff and I are some blue blood programs. 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

this is it in a nutshell. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Jeff won last year and I was the initial year champion. Jeff and I are some blue blood programs. 😁

OH WE COMIN!!! You guys' reign is over!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Ok, we have 9 confirmed @Coastal Tiger @aujeff11 @Auctoritas @aubearcat @GwillMac6 @auburntiger1987 @McLoofus @weathergeakal @Tiger

Need confirmations from @NolaAuTiger @jAUSon 

1 additional spot available for anyone looking for a fun league.  3 if we don't get confirmation from 2 above

Join at https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/924034/invitation?key=e8403bcabd3b9078&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=1b79156f655566e0

See link above to join league @Tiger 

I'll try to setup a draft date/time when I get home this evening.  Let me know if weeknights are better for everyone and any dates that are completely out.  I'll probably set it up for between Wk 3 and 4 of preseason.  Would like to wait until after Wk 4 (8/29) due to potential injuries...but I have commitments to AU Football on 8/31 and Darlington 9/1.  Season starts 9/5.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

I'll try to setup a draft date/time when I get home this evening.  Let me know if weeknights are better for everyone and any dates that are completely out.  I'll probably set it up for between Wk 3 and 4 of preseason.  Would like to wait until after Wk 4 (8/29) due to potential injuries...but I have commitments to AU Football on 8/31 and Darlington 9/1.  Season starts 9/5.

Thanks! I'll create a yahoo account and join the league this evening

1 hour ago, Coastal Tiger said:

I'll probably set it up for between Wk 3 and 4 of preseason.

This is ideal. The star players usually take the last preseason game off, so we don’t necessarily have to wait until after preseason is done. Football is in the air and lot of things to do when it gets closer to kickoff. 

I don’t turn YouTube TV back on until the 20th, are there any star player holdouts right now?

1 hour ago, Coastal Tiger said:

I've got drafts on 8/28 and 8/29, and will have guests in town Labor Day weekend. Any of 9/2, 9/3 or 9/4 should work for me.

Already drafting on 8/24 if we can avoid that day. 

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

are there any star player holdouts right now?

Zeke Elliot and M Gordon are 2 to keep your eye on.  A Brown if he doesn't get to use his "special" helmet 😂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I've got drafts on 8/28 and 8/29, and will have guests in town Labor Day weekend. Any of 9/2, 9/3 or 9/4 should work for me.

21 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Already drafting on 8/24 if we can avoid that day. 

I have a draft on 8/25. We could do it on the 26th or 27th? I go to the beach the 28th and won’t be available for the draft until 9/3.

Set the draft for Tuesday, 8/27 @ 8pm EDT.  We need at minimum, one more person to draft

Anyone looking for a league, join at https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/924034/invitation?key=e8403bcabd3b9078&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=1b79156f655566e0

Edited by Coastal Tiger
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We have 10 locked in.  I reached out to one of my old frat brothers and had him join the league.  12 if we hear back from Nola or Jason.  I'll trim the bench spots once we have confirmation on how many teams we have.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jAUSon said:

Yes I'll play, and because of my indecision: if the 12th guy doesn't materialize, I'll sit it out. 

No worries bro.  I sent Nola a PM as well, just waiting on him to confirm once he gets back online.  We have plenty of time to find one more if he can't do it this year.

• Like 1