Rush Limbaugh claims Hurricane Irma is part of a vast conspiracy

homersapien

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

Always love it when people quote Rush without actually listening to him or the context....kind of like non-Christians telling me  what I believe.  

Heard him miss-quoted or quoted totally out of context a half dozen times yesterday by various network talking heads.....that's the great conspiracy in my view.

Lame.  

I've listened to Rush.  This is so typical.  No context required.

But you're welcome to try to supply it.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

And speaking of non Christians, who are the televangelists going to blame for these natural disasters since God's very own man, Trump, is President? 

Huh?? Are you ok tonight Elle? BTW......Rush is fine. 

On 9/7/2017 at 8:58 AM, SaturdayGT said:

I actually heard him say this on the radio..(granted maybe just a few minutes of it).  Personally I did not pick up that he was trying to make the actual threat and seriousness of these storms a conspiracy. I picked up that he was trying to explain how there's an agenda to use these storms as proof of man made climate change.  At least that's the context I picked up with out hearing the beginning or the end of it. 

Using evidence as proof. Shameful.

On 9/9/2017 at 8:18 AM, AU64 said:

Always love it when people quote Rush without actually listening to him or the context....kind of like non-Christians telling me  what I believe.  

Bet you really hate it when they point to the transcripts of Jesus' sermons.

16 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

yep, this board getting awfully boring.......can you or homie post some russia stuff. Those were good fun days.

Hang on. Mueller will have you covered.

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

yep, this board getting awfully boring.......can you or homie post some russia stuff. Those were good fun days.

Some Trump Lawyers Wanted Kushner Out

Aides, worried about complications arising from Russia probe, drafted statement explaining departure

By   

Some of President Donald Trump’s lawyers earlier this summer concluded that Jared Kushner should step down as senior White House adviser because of possible legal complications related to a probe of Russia’s involvement in the 2016 presidential election and aired concerns about him to the president, people familiar with the matter said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/some-trump-lawyers-wanted-kushner-out-1505175772?mod=e2tw

On 9/11/2017 at 8:32 PM, TexasTiger said:

Hang on. Mueller will have you covered.

thanks Tex - 3 post. only replies from from DK whatever with the stupid green van pic. russia has dried up. still boring  

Irma on the mainland was very overhyped. This coming from a couple of friends that live in Florida.  And in Northern Alabama, those 15 mph winds directly impacted my job as the schools and daycares shut down both Monday and Tuesday. 

As for the third world countries, I have a friend in the Virgin Islands as well. He's fine. His countrymen basically expect these disasters every year. It's commonplace for them. Basically, if you make your bed at sea-level, you have to expect it 

I saw the bronze tanning bed guy on ABC news in tandem with the ABC headlines sensationalizing the IRMA "crisis," "desperation," even though it was really no crisis at all. Ground was dry, limbs fell, most buildings remained, a few weaker structures fell, and some dumbasss went to the hospital because he used his generator inside.

For the record, I have seen zero coming from Mueller on Russians! Hacking any election. Is there something about some suspicious money handling? Maybe. But Election "hacking?" So far very little, to nothing.

18 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

For the record, I have seen zero coming from Mueller on Russians! Hacking any election. Is there something about some suspicious money handling? Maybe. But Election "hacking?" So far very little, to nothing.

Would not doubt something possibly  on "money handling"......the election hacking has always been nothing IMHO.

4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Would not doubt something possibly  on "money handling"......the election hacking has always been nothing IMHO.

If they want to find something on "money handling" they should check out the Clinton Foundation.

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Irma on the mainland was very overhyped. This coming from a couple of friends that live in Florida.  And in Northern Alabama, those 15 mph winds directly impacted my job as the schools and daycares shut down both Monday and Tuesday. 

As for the third world countries, I have a friend in the Virgin Islands as well. He's fine. His countrymen basically expect these disasters every year. It's commonplace for them. Basically, if you make your bed at sea-level, you have to expect it 

I saw the bronze tanning bed guy on ABC news in tandem with the ABC headlines sensationalizing the IRMA "crisis," "desperation," even though it was really no crisis at all. Ground was dry, limbs fell, most buildings remained, a few weaker structures fell, and some dumbasss went to the hospital because he used his generator inside.

I live in upstate SC and had a large tree fall on my house and on my service drop line.  We are still without power - which means we are also without water. We'll be lucky to have power restored by this weekend.

But compared to many, we got off lucky.  It's very insensitive to make light of a storm just because it didn't affect you. There are people who lost everything they had.  So don't be such a jackass.

14 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I live in upstate SC and had a large tree fall on my house and on my service drop line.  We are still without power - which means we are also without water. We'll be lucky to have power restored by this weekend.

But compared to many, we got off lucky.  It's very insensitive to make light of a storm just because it didn't affect you. There are people who lost everything they had.  So don't be such a jackass.

Shame on you Homer.....thought you operated with a windmill and solar panels. 

Hope you get all back in order shortly. 

On 9/9/2017 at 8:51 PM, GiveEmElle said:

And speaking of non Christians, who are the televangelists going to blame for these natural disasters since God's very own man, Trump, is President? 

You must be thinking of these esteemed member of the educational establishment.or that loony actress Jennifer something  

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/university-professor-fired-for-suggesting-hurricane-destruction-is-instant-karma-for-trump-winning-texas/

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:18 AM, AU64 said:

Heard him miss-quoted or quoted totally out of context a half dozen times yesterday by various network talking heads.....that's the great conspiracy in my view.

Brother 64, it all comes down to the simple question of whom do you believe - scientists who claim that there is man made climate change, or God's Word the Bible?

This very topic is taught in Ecclesiastes 3:14-15 which reads: v.14: I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. v.15: Whatever is has already been, and what will be has been before; and God will call the past to account.

To the layman that means man cannot add to or take away from what God has already created.

It all comes down to a simple choice: Do you believe science or do you believe God's word?

8 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I guess it's a matter of what you call overhyped. I have relatives all over Florida including daughter, grandkids, and great grandkids in St. Pete, Palm Beach, and Jacksonville. They have real problems but  thank goodness no injuries.

12 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I guess it's a matter of what you call overhyped. I have relatives all over Florida including daughter, grandkids, and great grandkids in St. Pete, Palm Beach, and Jacksonville. They have real problems but  thank goodness no injuries.

Real problems can obviously be the result of a category 2 hurricanes as well. That's another subject. 

54 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Brother 64, it all comes down to the simple question of whom do you believe - scientists who claim that there is man made climate change, or God's Word the Bible?

This very topic is taught in Ecclesiastes 3:14-15 which reads: v.14: I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. v.15: Whatever is has already been, and what will be has been before; and God will call the past to account.

To the layman that means man cannot add to or take away from what God has already created.

It all comes down to a simple choice: Do you believe science or do you believe God's word?

Huh.

I'd attempt to open a dialogue and debate here, but I get the feeling it would be like trying to explain how magnets and rainbows work to Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J.

5 hours ago, AU64 said:

You must be thinking of these esteemed member of the educational establishment.or that loony actress Jennifer something  

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/university-professor-fired-for-suggesting-hurricane-destruction-is-instant-karma-for-trump-winning-texas/

Actually I was wondering why Pat Robertson and Jerry Fallwell jr have been so quiet. I guess natural disaster are just natural when the GOP controls the government. 

Archived