***Auburn vs. Mississippi State -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, alexava said:

Stidam throws well. Don't improvise or create well with pressure. 

yup. dude has every tool in the world when it comes to throwing the ball when he has time. He has got to learn to throw on the run. he struggles with that mightily so far this season. I get it though he is used to guys coming wide the heck open in the baylor offense and not going through more than his first read.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mikeholiday said:

Very little danger of him going pro after this season though. On the bright side. 

lol nothing would suprise me. Brad Kaya did from Miami last year and he was like a 6th round pick. Sometimes depending on the player these guys just want to leave no matter what. So I will be sweating it out till then.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

lol nothing would suprise me. Brad Kaya did from Miami last year and he was like a 6th round pick. Sometimes depending on the player these guys just want to leave no matter what. So I will be sweating it out till then.

True. He has such a long way to go. Not even close to ready. 

Playing in Gus's offense isn't going to help either. 

Just now, hutchids said:

ESPN has us at 93.5% chance to win.

lol STAHHHHHHHHHP you are driving my supersticious crazy self in to a frenzy! 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

lol STAHHHHHHHHHP you are driving my supersticious crazy self in to a frenzy! 

No joke. As an Auburn fan, don't tell me the odds.

1 minute ago, mikeholiday said:

Very little danger of him going pro after this season though. On the bright side. 

Yeah true.....and I think it's honestly better for him in the long run because he needs the experience facing tough defenses. 

hahahahah I swear I asked about roughing up the QB on wildcat formations in the off-season. I would do that every time. Lucky he didn't get flagged for doing it out of bounds though

Knew that was coming eventually.

Good coverage on that punt there.   Should have been a personal foul on the defensive player that shoved Stidham out of bounds and kept pushing him.

Archived