Bye Week- Who Returns from Injury

shabby

13 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Don't forget an about Hastings.  Probably the best route runner of the bunch.   

What about Ryan Davis?! The guy is the only one of the whole bunch with any consistency. 

46 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I'm with you on this bird, but could please make a personal phone call to Gus and explain to him what this means.

Was told he was in a meeting and that he would get back with me.

I don't understand why we would throw the ball to our 3rd string RB when we won't throw to a starting RB who has shown he can catch the ball and has done it his whole career.  KJ has the potential to take a wheel route to the house every time it is thrown.

2 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

I don't understand why we would throw the ball to our 3rd string RB when we won't throw to a starting RB who has shown he can catch the ball and has done it his whole career.  KJ has the potential to take a wheel route to the house every time it is thrown.

We have to many play-specific players that when they come in the whole D knows whats about to happen.  

2 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

I agree with you keel. I do not understand why we don't utilize KJ more as a pass receiver. KJ and the rest of the RB's are targeted less than the TE's.

19 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

I know this was discussed earlier in the year but why haven't we seen McClain used more this year? 

If nothing else, with his strength & linebacker size it would be interesting to see him used more to help shore up our inconsistent WR blocking.

Archived