Penn State at Ohio State

aufan57

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS gonna do a number on OSU if they can...last year still on their minds.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

PS gonna do a number on OSU if they can...last year still on their minds.

Didn't Penn State beat them last year?   I don't understand this comment. 

9 minutes ago, aufan57 said:

Barkley takes the opening kick-off for a TD.

I remember some of our fanbase was saying this dude was overrated

Just now, WarTiger said:

Gotta pull for the Lions in this one.  I loathe overrated Urban Myer and Ohio State.

I loathe Meyer more than OSU.  I do think he is a very good coach though.  Just a sorry human being.

wde

Just now, WarTiger said:

Yes Penn State won on a block FG I think.

wde

Just now, WarTiger said:

OSU made the playoff over PS....take any doubt out of the matter

Franklin looking to beat Harbaugh and Meyer back to back. He's done serious work turning Penn St around.

29 minutes ago, AU64 said:

OSU made the playoff over PS....take any doubt out of the matter

forgot about that aspect of things.   I really hope Penn State crushes ohio state.

23 minutes ago, CR said:

Franklin looking to beat Harbaugh and Meyer back to back. He's done serious work turning Penn St around.

Yep.  I absolutely did not believe he would get it done there.  I still believe the Big 11 is not that great a league.

36 yard run....TOUCHDOWN PENN STATE.. 

Edit:  Looks like he may have stepped out at the 2 yard line, so they will likely review it.   Well, they reviewed it quickly.  TOUCHDOWN

I think we are watching this year's Heisman trophy winner today . 

9 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Yep.  I absolutely did not believe he would get it done there.  I still believe the Big 11 is not that great a league.

Believe that if you wish, I am glad Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan State, Michigan, and Wisconsin are not on our schedule.

Penn State gets another return to set up a short drive.   3rd and 8, Intercepted in endzone, but pass interference called on Ohio State, gives the ball back to Penn State.   TOUCHDOWN a few plays later.   28-10.

25 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

I think it’s pretty good. JMO.

I kinda thought that the only reason he won at Vandy was because of how down the east was. Guess I was wrong.

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

OSU just got robbed on an interception on the end zone.  Called for PI.  It wasn't IMO.  PSU scored on next play. 

watch it again.  #3 held his arm and even had a little jersey from the 3 yard line into the endzone.  Holding unless the ball is in the air, then its Pass Interference.  Good call.

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

watch it again.  #3 held his arm from the 3 yard line into the endzone.  Holding unless the ball is in the air, then its Pass Interference.  Good call.

Maybe.  It looked like the receiver had his hands on the DB also. The white hat called the wrong jersey number. 

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

watch it again.  #3 held his arm and even had a little jersey from the 3 yard line into the endzone.  Holding unless the ball is in the air, then its Pass Interference.  Good call.

It was indeed the right call.  Costly too, as I think the other DB still makes the INT without it.

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

Maybe.  It looked like the receiver had his hands on the DB also. The white hat called the wrong jersey number. 

definitely.  :lol:

Archived