DKW 86

Moore or Jones?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Moore or Jones?

• Moore
    • Jones
    • Other

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I know you believe that at a basic level, but you only employ the argument to extend benefit of the doubt to those in your own political tribe.  But those on the other side get little more than suspicion and assuming the worst.

Are you looking in a mirror? What is my political tribe? What is yours?

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Click this and read the thread.

Nancy is the wife of David French of the National Review. 

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

The selective deployment of the "nobody's perfect" trope is interesting.

He's an alleged child molester running for senator who openly admits that America was last great during the time when slavery was a still a thing, and that it's evil now, but maybe Putin was right all along.

Let that sink in for a moment.

I mean, s***, make him an antagonist in a TV drama and I swear to God people would say you're kicking the dog too hard with this character. And yet people will vote for this muppet.

12 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Partly, yes.  Men in their early to mid thirties shouldn't be hitting on 16 year old girls.  It's creepy AF.  

But beyond just that, they shouldn't be having sexual contact with 14 year olds.  They shouldn't be sexually assaulting 16 year olds.  And they shouldn't be groping divorcees in their law offices uninvited.  And these are the real issue.  I don't believe these women are lying and therefore being or professing to be pro-life is not enough to allow me to ignore such behavior and vote for him.

Did you just see that one of the accusers forged some of the things in her yearbook against Moore? Fox just reported.

Do you think that perhaps some of the disdain for Moore is due in part to “chronological snobbery” (a CS Lewis term)? Because during the day and age when a lot of the accusations pertaining to Moore liking teenaged girls occurred, a 14 year old could legally marry a man Moore’s age in those states. I think it’s creepy retrospectively, but I also think we should balance it against the customary laws of those days.

18 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

So lying in the House of God, metaphorically right in front of God is no worse than lying at a used car lot? God is just the same as a Used Car Salesman?

You’d have a better argument under the old covenant. 

11 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Not in my opinion but I respect yours. God will decide that. But the God I worship is the same God in church or a parking lot. He is everywhere and a lie is a lie.

Good stuff PT

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Are you looking in a mirror? What is my political tribe? What is yours?

I encourage you and anyone who is following this exchange to go back out to the Politically Speaking landing page and just search "hillary". I think that, by the 2nd page of results, it becomes quite clear that you aren't particularly consistent in whom you wait on God to judge. It's rather hypocritical and disingenuous. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I encourage you and anyone who is following this exchange to go back out to the Politically Speaking landing page and just search "hillary". I think that, by the 2nd page of results, it becomes quite clear that you aren't particularly consistent in whom you wait on God to judge. It's rather hypocritical and disingenuous. 

Care to elaborate on your accusation?

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

Care to elaborate on your accusation?

You're. A. Hypocrite. 

7 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

If you can't back up a personal accusation, particularly one like that, why post it?

I provided my supporting documentation in the original post.

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

No you didn't. You said go do a search but gave no supporting facts. If it's your opinion, that's fine but just say so.

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You can lead a horse to water. 

I just joked a few days ago that I'd have no idea what the woman was up to without his daily bitch thread. 

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

No you didn't. You said go do a search but gave no supporting facts. If it's your opinion, that's fine but just say so.

Oh dear. Did you do the search? And of course it's my opinion. Clearly I'm not alone in having that opinion. 

10 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

You can lead a horse to water. 

I just joked a few days ago that I'd have no idea what the woman was up to without his daily bitch thread. 

Oh, it's not a bot just dumping Fox News's twitter feed directly into the forum? 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Oh, it's not a bot just dumping Fox News's twitter feed directly into the forum? 

Hah. Here's the post. 

1 minute ago, alexava said:

Uuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh I wish I could. If I still lived in Atlanta I could maybe pull it off but I'm in Hilton Head now and that's an 8 hr drive for me. LOVE that he's doing this, though. And taking a lot of crap from a lot of idiots for it, too. 

Archived