DKW 86

Moore or Jones?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Moore or Jones?

• Moore
    • Jones
    • Other

21 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Whether lying in church or out of church, what difference does it make??

What is this weird tactic where someone types a long post and you isolate one minor bit of it to nitpick?

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Whether lying in church or out of church, what difference does it make??

If i really have to explain it to you, I really cant explain it to you.

10 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

No one is forced to respond if worried about the thread being derailed. 

It just sort of naturally does.  And we try (aren't always successful) to keep threads on this board more on topic.

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

It just sort of naturally does.  And we try (aren't always successful) to keep threads on this board more on topic.

With all due respect, I do think that my question is more on topic than the jabs directed at PT. 

Anyways, moving on... 

On 12/6/2017 at 10:22 AM, DKW 86 said:

If i really have to explain it to you, I really cant explain it to you.

Please put me on the cc list if you do explain because I dn't see any difference either.

3 hours ago, alexava said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anderson-cooper-janet-porter-roy-moore-spokeswoman_us_5a28c0d9e4b0b185e5394ca5

Ole Roy needs better help......or does he. Maybe he is using ignorance to win over the ignorant.  

Maybe she was just being nice since Cooper is a homo himself. I guess you are like Hillary and the deplorables. Anybody you don't care for is ignorant. Goes both ways baby.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Please put me on the cc list if you do explain because I dn't see any difference either.

So lying in the House of God, metaphorically right in front of God is no worse than lying at a used car lot? God is just the same as a Used Car Salesman?

5 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Maybe she was just being nice since Cooper is a homo himself. I guess you are like Hillary and the deplorables. Anybody you don't care for is ignorant. Goes both ways baby.

He asked her about six questions, very relevant questions about the candidate she was promoting on national tv and she had not clue or defense. That only goes one way. 

There needs to be a 'not voting' option. I didn't vote in either of the primaries back in August and September either because there hasn't been any candidate that made me care enough to want to vote or even use as a write in.

On 12/5/2017 at 8:32 PM, TitanTiger said:

Irrelevant.

If he did them, then part of true repentance is not denying them but admitting what you did.  So the first part of this doesn't work given what he's said.

It is a different matter.  It is important.  But some seem to act as if opposition to abortion taketh away the sins of the world.  You can be whatever level of creep you want so long as you proclaim to be pro-life. 

Do you think Moore is a creep? If so, why? Because he liked teenagers?

1 minute ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Do you think Moore is a creep? If so, why? Because he liked teenagers?

Partly, yes.  Men in their early to mid thirties shouldn't be hitting on 16 year old girls.  It's creepy AF.  

But beyond just that, they shouldn't be having sexual contact with 14 year olds.  They shouldn't be sexually assaulting 16 year olds.  And they shouldn't be groping divorcees in their law offices uninvited.  And these are the real issue.  I don't believe these women are lying and therefore being or professing to be pro-life is not enough to allow me to ignore such behavior and vote for him.

58 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Partly, yes.  Men in their early to mid thirties shouldn't be hitting on 16 year old girls.  It's creepy AF.  

But beyond just that, they shouldn't be having sexual contact with 14 year olds.  They shouldn't be sexually assaulting 16 year olds.  And they shouldn't be groping divorcees in their law offices uninvited.  And these are the real issue.  I don't believe these women are lying and therefore being or professing to be pro-life is not enough to allow me to ignore such behavior and vote for him.

Where is the proof of any of this? Whom said he had sexual contact with 14vyear olds. Dating is not sexual contact. And of all things where is any proof  of sexual ASSAULT on a 16 year old?

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

So lying in the House of God, metaphorically right in front of God is no worse than lying at a used car lot? God is just the same as a Used Car Salesman?

Not in my opinion but I respect yours. God will decide that. But the God I worship is the same God in church or a parking lot. He is everywhere and a lie is a lie.

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

You forgot he called a high school senior at school and had her paged to the office to accept his phone call because she refused to give him her number as her father who was a preacher would not approve. Then dates her behind her parents back. So his claim that he didn’t date girls without their mother’s permission is as wrong as it is sick. 

33 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Not in my opinion but I respect yours. God will decide that. But the God I worship is the same God in church or a parking lot. He is everywhere and a lie is a lie.

What does your god think about all Trumps lies? 

43 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Your witness on this forum suggests Trump is your God.

8 hours ago, alexava said:

What does your god think about all Trumps lies? 

God doesn't like lies by anyone, including yours. What does your god think? I never came close to saying Trump doesn't have his faults and I don't worship him. I have said it many times he was just the best choice I had in the last election. I do agree with a lot of things he has done and is trying to get done.

9 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

The selective deployment of the "nobody's perfect" trope is interesting.

Selective? Where have I said ANYONE is perfect? No one is perfect.

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Selective? Where have I said ANYONE is perfect? No one is perfect.

I know you believe that at a basic level, but you only employ the argument to extend benefit of the doubt to those in your own political tribe.  But those on the other side get little more than suspicion and assuming the worst.

Archived