DKW 86

Moore or Jones?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Moore or Jones?

• Moore
    • Jones
    • Other

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Uuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh I wish I could. If I still lived in Atlanta I could maybe pull it off but I'm in Hilton Head now and that's an 8 hr drive for me. LOVE that he's doing this, though. And taking a lot of crap from a lot of idiots for it, too. 

It's 25 minutes for me but i might not pull it off. Today is my birthday tomorrow is Ava's. If it was a later start it would be more possible. still might sneak over later. damn

He has made it clear he don't shy away from the idiots.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Because you are dodging by asking dumb questions.

Can we just call that a Debate Tactic Textic?

1 minute ago, alexava said:

It's 25 minutes for me but i might not pull it off. Today is my birthday tomorrow is Ava's. If it was a later start it would be more possible. still might sneak over later. damn

Happy Birthday, dude! And Happy Birthday to Ava! However you guys spend the weekend, I hope it's awesome.  

7 minutes ago, alexava said:

He has made it clear he don't shy away from the idiots.

Happy Birthday!

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Oh dear. Did you do the search? And of course it's my opinion. Clearly I'm not alone in having that opinion. 

Duly noted and I would duly note that I expressed my OPINION of Hillary. But I also say God will be her ultimate judge, not me.

I fully agree I was an Obama and Hillary basher. But now I enjoy everyday coming here to see the whining of the Trump haters. Turnabout is fair play and I love the play. Keep it up.

2 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Did you just see that one of the accusers forged some of the things in her yearbook against Moore? Fox just reported.

Do you think that perhaps some of the disdain for Moore is due in part to “chronological snobbery” (a CS Lewis term)? Because during the day and age when a lot of the accusations pertaining to Moore liking teenaged girls occurred, a 14 year old could legally marry a man Moore’s age in those states. I think it’s creepy retrospectively, but I also think we should balance it against the customary laws of those days.

Bullsheyt. She made notes to remember who was writing in her book. It was not forgery and she never claimed he wrote it. Fox and Breitbart get hardons for a chance to twist a story in their direction with no shame. 

She is still offering to go under oath. A challenge he has not acknowledged. 

4 minutes ago, alexava said:

Bullsheyt. She made notes to remember who was writing in her book. It was not forgery and she never claimed he wrote it. Fox and Breitbart get hardons for a chance to twist a story in their direction with no shame. 

Great rationalization but she came forward and in a TV interview and admitted she changed her story. This is from al.com that has endorsed Jones.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/roy_moore_accuser_alters_story.html#incart_m-rpt-2

4 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Duly noted and I would duly note that I expressed my OPINION of Hillary. But I also say God will be her ultimate judge, not me.

I fully agree I was an Obama and Hillary basher. But now I enjoy everyday coming here to see the whining of the Trump haters. Turnabout is fair play and I love the play. Keep it up.

Fair enough on the turnabout. But it's funny to hear you claim criticism of Trump to be "whining" when, as Bens points out, you are still starting Hillary threads a year later. 

Consistently inconsistent. Enigmatic. Wild card!

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Fair enough on the turnabout. But it's funny to hear you claim criticism of Trump to be "whining" when, as Bens points out, you are still starting Hillary threads a year later. 

Consistently inconsistent. Enigmatic. Wild card!

Well I was accused of whining about Obama and Hillary but you weren't around then. Ben is the biggest idiot (and I'm being nice, I could say worse) in here and he is on my ignore list.

7 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Great rationalization but she came forward and in a TV interview and admitted she changed her story. This is from al.com that has endorsed Jones.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/roy_moore_accuser_alters_story.html#incart_m-rpt-2

she changed nothing and didn't admit to changing a story. i just watched the live interveiw with her lawyer where they admitted they didn't mention her notes along with other things that will come out under oath. THey had an expert analyze the entire thing and will let the senate have the evidence when they call a hearing.

1 hour ago, alexava said:

she changed nothing and didn't admit to changing a story. i just watched the live interveiw with her lawyer where they admitted they didn't mention her notes along with other things that will come out under oath. THey had an expert analyze the entire thing and will let the senate have the evidence when they call a hearing.

The I guess al.com was fake news? Also FOX News:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Well I was accused of whining about Obama and Hillary but you weren't around then. Ben is the biggest idiot (and I'm being nice, I could say worse) in here and he is on my ignore list.

I like when Proud calls me stupid. Makes me feel like I must have done something right. 

6 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Loof, I'm dead serious when I say this. Tell him his mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries.

1 minute ago, alexava said:

I would not advise you to “guess “ anything. 

OK I will just say either al.com is wrong or you are.

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Where are you getting this from? Not saying you’re wrong, would just like to see source.

also, what’re your thoughts on the antique laws?

3 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Dumb because you won't answer!!!

Nope, just dumb in their own right.  Go get someone else to chase their own tail.  I'm not interested.

2 hours ago, alexava said:

Unfortunately, it has undermined her credibility.  It could have happened 100% the way that she has described it, but adding the date and place at the bottom was something she should have said up front at that first news conference.  She handed the Breitbart knob slobberers the bat to beat her with.

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Unfortunately, it has undermined her credibility.  It could have happened 100% the way that she has described it, but adding the date and place at the bottom was something she should have said up front at that first news conference.  She handed the Breitbart knob slobberers the bat to beat her with.

You nailed it.

8 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I put all of the blame on Allred. 

Archived