did evans of bama play dirty tonight?

aubiefifty

heard he ripped stidhams helmet off possibly trying to hurt him? and he was mocking holland when he tackled kj once as well. hell i missed both and need confirmation for a ruffle some feathers on facebook.........

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

He pulled Stid’s helmet off. Yes he played dirty. But Danielson was cool with it. 

The Iron Bowl got in the way of his bammer fellatio tonight. 

Not sure it was an intentional dirty play or too much emotion, but he did rip off Stidham's helmet.

i used to like danielson and now i wonder why. he seems to have little love for auburn

1 minute ago, Never2Yield said:

Not sure it was an intentional dirty play or too much emotion, but he did rip off Stidham's helmet.

I'm sure.  Dirty is an understatement.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i used to like danielson and now i wonder why. he seems to have little love for auburn

My son and I were so frustrated by his.incessant love for all things bama and saban.  What was really surprising to me was how, when I was reading a few bama boards after the game (not trolling, just reading) and the turds thought he favored US - lol

Evans pulled the helmet off the wrong quarterback. Stidham toasted their ass . He would have thrown for 300 if Gus didn’t call the dogs off . 

12 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

He can only be the mud. Not the SENSEI mud. Pretender!!! Benedict Arnold got exactly what he deserved. Love it.

13 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Jeff Holland- perfect response. I love him. It's because of him (at least after tonight) I don't think we should fear any team in the country. He's that good.

16 minutes ago, GoAU said:

My son and I were so frustrated by his.incessant love for all things bama and saban.  What was really surprising to me was how, when I was reading a few bama boards after the game (not trolling, just reading) and the turds thought he favored US - 

20 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Think maybe he appeared to have some love for Auburn in the past only compared to his dear partner Verne's definite bias toward the Tahd.

i am ashamed to say i took some benedryl and i passed out from early in the second quarter until later in the third so i missed a lot of stuff. you can bet i will be watching the game replayed the next few days   lol

Archived