Getting this off my chest

abw0004

This website had become tough to come too. I know everybody has a right to there opinion and can express it freely. I just choose to support thru thick and thin anybody that makes the decision to come to Auburn!!

I came back today becuase I knew this place would be pleasant. Plus, I want to share with the rest of my family how great it is to Be SEC West Champions. One more big one coming Saturday, and we can make this season even more special!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TXaubie said:

This website had become tough to come too. I know everybody has a right to there opinion and can express it freely. I just choose to support thru thick and thin anybody that makes the decision to come to Auburn!!

I came back today becuase I knew this place would be pleasant. Plus, I want to share with the rest of my family how great it is to Be SEC West Champions. One more big one coming Saturday, and we can make this season even more special!!!

I wish I was this grown up^^^^^

I also reduced my visits to read about Auburn because of all the negativity. I hope all the Coaches get large enough increases in their contracts to keep them here several more years. 

12 hours ago, corchjay said:

Trust me I was attacked to but let bygones be bygones.  It was mostly youngins and we have to understand a different mindset.  I was very frustrated after LSU... and I mean very frustrated!!  

But different personalities make this a good board.  

Now it’s time to move forward we still have bigger games to go.  We’ve only beat our rivals and with good teams I want to beat our rivals and win championships 

Yes Bammer makes it look easy every year getting all them wins. It sure ain't easy. This is undoubtably a NC caliber team and we need to strike while the iron's hot. There's no telling how next year will be. I want both chips. Already heard a bammer fan today, which happens to be my cousin, say that we have this kinda year every 3 years or so...No more. If we win it all we can't fall off the map the following year like in the past and slowly build back up to greatness. These recruits we got already and those coming in can change that for the better but again I say I want both chips.

8 hours ago, TXaubie said:

This website had become tough to come to. I know everybody has a right to there opinion and can express it freely. I just choose to support thru thick and thin anybody that makes the decision to come to Auburn!!

Just about every AU forum on the net, at least every one I am aware of, had become tough to come to.  The nattering nabobs of negativity were out in force there for a while, and anyone who didn't agree that the sky was falling and that the coach had "lost the team" was not finding their opinions greeted warmly.  All I will say is that I am glad that's all over now....at least until next time. ;) 

9 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

All I will say is that I am glad that's all over now....at least until next time. ;) 

I full expect a contingent of "fans" to call for Gus's head the next time we lose a game, be it this year or next.

We quite possibly do have a loss coming up, and I bet you won't hear a single word about head-rolling. "Fans"?. You guys are being so devisive, maybe you should be on a breather (with all due respect LH, as you were missed dearly),  Instead of shaming your brothers and sisters every time we win. Which is worse? Don't know if you noticed, but we're just about all in one camp now, except a handful with a plank in their eyes pointing at everyone else's speck. Let it rest. If you can forgive the coach for boogering a couple shoulda-wons every year, you can forgive the "fans" for not liking it.

Archived