***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Whose job is it to prepare the team?  Saban teams rarely look so inept like this.

you saw the iron Bowl right?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was an awful half by AU outside of the first half of the first quarter. That turnover really killed us like they always do. We haven’t even seen the same team on both sides since that. Our OLine is getting rocked by those blitzes and we aren’t calling plays to counter that at all. Our D isn’t getting nearly the push it was getting. They are calling our number perfectly. Right now this is Georgia’s game to lose. People have been saying that Ga lost because of mistakes which was untrue but right now Georgia’s mistakes really are keeping us in this game. 

6 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Worst half of football we've played this year, I think. Only one of these teams wants to be here right now, and unfortunately it's not us. Eyes got too big.

Did you already forget the LSU game?

5 minutes ago, ChattTNTiger said:

Why even put 21 in he’s lame and they know this just pointing out  that we’re passing I feel like Gus is calling the plays killing me 

here we go again.... we make stupid mistakes and they have some success.   Gus is calling plays again.   Is this really the only explanation we can come up with for offensive struggles?  perhaps UGA came out with a good game plan?   Perhaps the SEC offensive MVP is injured and our O will not look quite a crisp.   perhaps anything other than this ..... 

7 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

How valuable is Kerryon Johnson?

I said right after the iron bowl that without him we’d probably end up one dimensional and lose. I hope I was wrong. Right now it’s setting up for Georgia. I’d prefer be wrong all day on that prediction.

1 minute ago, AU-Allen said:

I am more concerned with the after play dirtiness that re injured KJ, and the late bouncing on the QB. Also the balls punching in the trenches..That was the penalties he was referring to since he has coached that all week he is ok with it. 

The interviewer asked him about penalties, including the pick, and that was his response. 

And yeah, I agree their D is dirty as hell. 

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

I'm worried about what we are going to do without Kerryon as he's just a shell of himself unfortunately 

Yup, in that last TV shot of KJ on the sidelines, he looked like he wasn't feeling well.  The look on his face was not encouraging. 

9 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

By the way we're playing, I guess the Arkansas jet will soon be warming up. Gus and Chip are not calling a good game.

Who’s calling the plays then jay jacobs?

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Guys we are in this UGA is a good team and was motivated. We took a slight shot on the chin but only down 3. They're making mistakes, we must capitalize on them. 

I'm worried about what we are going to do without Kerryon as he's just a shell of himself unfortunately. We need to attack more parts of the field through the air 

I am way more worried about gus being stubborn and continuing to play kerryon when he is clearly not right. Why are we not running tempo? where is the aggression like we did the first uga game and the bama game? We are going so slow. I do not get it.

C’mon defense, gotta get a stop to start the second half. I’d like to see our DL stunt some. Offense has to man up and block better or they have to call faster developing plays. We can’t be playing from 2nd and 8+ every set of downs.

3 minutes ago, jtauburntiger said:

here we go again.... we make stupid mistakes and they have some success.   Gus is calling plays again.   Is this really the only explanation we can come up with for offensive struggles?  perhaps UGA came out with a good game plan?   Perhaps the SEC offensive MVP is injured and our O will not look quite a crisp.   perhaps anything other than this ..... 

sorry by that explanation does not fit the preferred narrative for most folks on this board..... 

Archived