***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

Oh please, do you want us to forget everything that has happened since 2013. How many times Gus screwed us over. 

The only adjustment he made this year was getting out of Chip's way. 

I couldn't care less where he goes after this season. Good riddance. 

I dont want you to forget anything.   I want everyone to remember 2010-2017.   We have had ups and downs.  But we are playing for our 3rd SEC championship and the opportunity to play for the National Championship for the 3rd time in that span.  Auburn has NEVER had that level of success before.   EVER

Gus has issues, but if you think you are about to do better.... with Nick across the state -  This is likely the hardest head coaching job in college football.  Sharing the state with the biggest dynasty in college football in the past 40 years  but expected to win 11 games a year and win the SEC every other year?  is that rational? No.... and no coach is going to come in and do better.... 

Gus has a solid system, great assistant coaches and strong recruiting in place.  we should be competing toe to toe with bama for years to come.   run him off now... and we start from scratch.  consistency is more important that many want to acknowledge.  we have a chance to really move up on many of our rivals.  

Just now, jmcrosson said:

It’s beyond annoying seeing these b#### a## Georgia fans complaining about refs on twitter. It’s laughable. They’re seriously making a run at bammers for the nation’s most ridiculous fan base. They’re seriously some of the very worst. 

I’m at a Wild Wings cafe and they all booed Marlon Davidson here they are the worst in my book 

4 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

The 3rd&8 completion following the fumble was huge. Really hurt us. Hard to overcome the injuries we have. Hope we win, but I’m not so sure we’re the best team on the field today. UGA is playing faster. We look tired. 

That happens when one team plays in the SEC East all year. Who was their competition? UF and UT are horrible. And they had GT last week, we had bama.

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

Man a lot  of people turn on the coaches and team . Win or lose, the season is already better than I anticipated.

Sure, but this is for a championship. Big difference between that last game and this one.  No excuses.

wde

5 minutes ago, 1856 said:

It's not that we are losing, it's how we are losing. 

you aren't losing until the game is over :) suck it up buttercup. If we were down 20 I might be with ya.  But we have made every mistake in the book and still in the game. 

3 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

I'm no math major, but isn't 16-7 a 9 point lead?  I didn't know there was a score that would give a team 9 points.   FAIL.

Just remembered why i dont visit live threads. 

Archived