***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up to the D to settle this game down.  Our O is in early season mode.  This is too much like the 1st game except in reverse obviously.

wde

how the hayyyyyyyul did casey dunn not get that freaking fumble? he fell right on it!!!! That changed this whole game.

1 minute ago, weathergeakal said:

2nd half of Clemson and LSU says hi.

I still think this one is worse. More foot-shooting. This isn't the coaching (as it was in the 2nd half of LSU). This is players coming into this game and thinking they were going to roll because it was so easy last time.

2 minutes ago, AU-Allen said:

Auburn will win this game but will be hurt moving in playoffs.

I'll take that. We have time to heal. Just WIN!

3 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

During his 5 years at Auburn, Gus never makes adjustments at halftime.

just shut up.... you don't win the SEC in 2013 and be in this position now without having  made major adjustments while playing in the strongest conference in the country.   you have your opinions and you are entitled to them, but spouting stupid comments like this just encourage people to block you 

Just now, Auctoritas said:

I still think this one is worse. More foot-shooting. This isn't the coaching (as it was in the 2nd half of LSU). This is players coming into this game and thinking they were going to roll because it was so easy last time.

Whose job is it to prepare the team?  Saban teams rarely look so inept like this.

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Fans too. 

We're only down three. They get the ball too start, defense needs to man up

Just now, auburn4ever said:

Face it, Smart is out coaching Malzahn and Georgia was more ready then we are. That's plan to see.

dude.  shut up and go away.  We played like crap and are only down 3.    Just shut up and quit posting.  You're a complete idiot.

Not the worst 1/2 at all....a few minor adjustments need to be made and Uga is just playing dirty football. Would help too if a holding penalty would actually be called. Holland has been held nearly every play

Georgia winning LOS. It is just that simple. We have to man up.

First half confirmed nothing but what we already knew: this is going to be a 4Q game this time around.  After two, we're in great position to win it.  Good guys get over their nerves and take the second half.  AU wins 27-13.  WDE

Everything shifted after our fumble. Completely changed the momentum & left points on the board. Georgia is hungry & wanting revenge. We better come out this 2nd half & turn it on. Our defense is missing tackles. We just don’t look good 

Guys we are in this UGA is a good team and was motivated. We took a slight shot on the chin but only down 3. They're making mistakes, we must capitalize on them. 

I'm worried about what we are going to do without Kerryon as he's just a shell of himself unfortunately. We need to attack more parts of the field through the air 

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Fans too. 

We're only down three. They get the ball too start, defense needs to man up

True statements, all. We're still in it, we just gotta come out swinging. Halftime couldn't have come at a better time.

2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Yep, "we were just being aggressive" (by running an illegal pick play on offense). :-\

I am more concerned with the after play dirtiness that re injured KJ, and the late bouncing on the QB. Also the balls punching in the trenches..That was the penalties he was referring to since he has coached that all week he is ok with it. 

Why not run runaways with Hastings and RD like we did against Bama. UGA is blitzing, compensate for it, stop running all WR’s deep and expecting it to work 

Georgia seems to have the momentum.  In games like this, momentum is everything.  Auburn has to turn the tide.  Hoping for a turnover by Georgia or a 3 and out to get the momentum to swing back to the good guys.

Weather the storm. I think too many people were expecting Auburn to roll UGA a 2nd time. Get a stop and score. UGA will eventually make mistakes.

Where is the tempo? I don't get it. Everytime we play with tempo we seem to drive better but there seems a conscientious effort to slow everything down. I would also like a series where Willis comes in and is allowed to throw the ball. 

Archived