***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Win, lose, or draw, the win over them and bammer was very enjoyable.

But if we don't win this one, it will be a lot less sweet. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Randman5000 said:

No kidding it's a whinefest. We're down three and have been shooting ourselves in the foot. Time to dominate at the line 

Feels different knowing Kerryon isn’t his normal self.

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

No kidding it's a whinefest. We're down three and have been shooting ourselves in the foot. Time to dominate at the line 

It's not that we are losing, it's how we are losing. 

Ga winning the LOS. Man up and we'll win. It is not complicated folks.

Just now, Stish said:

Eff it, surprise onside and try to steal a possession back. Or the defense needs to man up and get the ball back with a quickness. 

Ha Ha.  Um....no to the onside kick thingy.

They are winning the trenches. Everyone talked all week that they couldn’t fix that in three weeks but they’ve done something right because our line is getting destroyed and we’re not countering blitzes at all. Come on Auburn. Pull this one off!! 

The 3rd&8 completion following the fumble was huge. Really hurt us. Hard to overcome the injuries we have. Hope we win, but I’m not so sure we’re the best team on the field today. UGA is playing faster. We look tired. 

1 minute ago, 1856 said:

But if we don't win this one, it will be a lot less sweet. 

Agree. Those wins are the past. We're top-level team that should be in the playoffs. 2nd half we need to show it! 

BTW it has not been talked about enough but the crowd has been huge for uga. It feels like a dang road game with how loud they are.

1 minute ago, atl-tiger said:

Said close.. 1 score game. 1st vs 2nd half last time looked like 2 different teams on offense. 

I'm no math major, but isn't 16-7 a 9 point lead?  I didn't know there was a score that would give a team 9 points.   FAIL.

Just now, BJCrawford said:

Man a lot  of people turn on the coaches and team quickly. Win or lose, the season is already better than I anticipated.

that's pretty much what you get on this board.....

2 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

They are winning the trenches. Everyone talked all week that they couldn’t fix that in three weeks but they’ve done something right because our line is getting destroyed and we’re not countering blitzes at all. Come on Auburn. Pull this one off!! 

Fact is they shouldn’t be but we should be countering it and we’re not 

Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

It was a 2 score game 

C'mon man.  I think what he was trying to say is that it was either team's game to win at the half.  I don't see how you can argue with that.

It’s beyond annoying seeing these b#### a## Georgia fans complaining about refs on twitter. It’s laughable. They’re seriously making a run at bammers for the nation’s most ridiculous fan base. They’re seriously some of the very worst. 

We will have I push the ball downfield. Use more slants and outs to set up the quick screens and run plays. The game plan so far is the same as the last time we played Uga which I don’t blame the coaches but they’ve made their adjustments. Coaches should have plan B in place and should be a step ahead of uga

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

Man a lot  of people turn on the coaches and team quickly. Win or lose, the season is already better than I anticipated.

Exactly my point in the thread about Gus raise. Seeing some not so warm and fuzzy posts

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

BTW it has not been talked about enough but the crowd has been huge for uga. It feels like a dang road game with how loud they are.

I'm setting at home but I kinda got that feel too.

They are running outside. Not between tackles. We must adjust. Without kerryon we gotta find something to lean on. Kj doesn’t have it 

Archived