***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

6 minutes ago, jtauburntiger said:

just shut up.... you don't win the SEC in 2013 and be in this position now without having  made major adjustments while playing in the strongest conference in the country.   you have your opinions and you are entitled to them, but spouting stupid comments like this just encourage people to block you 

Oh please, do you want us to forget everything that has happened since 2013. How many times Gus screwed us over. 

The only adjustment he made this year was getting out of Chip's way. 

I couldn't care less where he goes after this season. Good riddance. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgia winning LOS. Man up and we'll be fine.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

We have to counter the blitz with short pass routes and let the receiver make the play. We haven't done it so far.

Quick slants thrown in the space vacated by the blitzing player?  What a novel idea !!

Because our 2 big RB's are either hurt and can't play well or their out all together, this is why Malzahn needed to sign 3 big RB's every year. We don't have anybody who can step up and take over for Pettway and Johnson. As we can see, we're paying for it big time.

1 minute ago, mikeholiday said:

I couldn't care less where he goes after this season. Good riddance. 

Thats funny, I felt the same way when I read your posts...

We need our own strip sack or big play. We are just down three. They aren't going to hold us all game. They get the ball too start the half. We need to win at the line of scrimmage. Continue to put pressure on Fromm and get some momentum. It's not going to be easy but we've done it against bama and uga, we can do it again. 

Just now, Grinder said:

I sure wish our 2,3,4 RB’s had gotten more carries throughout the year. We could use experienced backups right now. 

They think if KM gets hit too much he’ll get hurt. I don’t know what’s up with Miller not getting carries maybe he just isn’t that good.

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

This is exactly what i thought would happen. The team is playing hard but we are tired and hurt. You can tell we need time off. Our D will have to save us. 

The offense is going to have to step up. Hope CCL will make the necessary adjustments.

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

We have to counter the blitz with short pass routes and let the receiver make the play. We haven't done it so far.

OL is SLOW to get out there on those screens. they have not chipped the defender once on those plays.

2 minutes ago, Shift said:

Yup, in that last TV shot of KJ on the sidelines, he looked like he wasn't feeling well.  The look on his face was not encouraging. 

Yep, just need to go with the healthy backs we have and get a rhythm going. Can't get momentum going running KJ on and off the field every few plays. UGA can substitute and it just slows us down. I admire his courage but the guy is hurting and it's not helping the team right now. 

This thread though #?

only down by three playing less than stellar. AUburn still in good shape as long as halftime adjustments are made and they play like they did down the stretch. 

Just now, atl-tiger said:

Theyll make adjustments. Score was close at half last game. 

Very true.  Let's hope we come out and get the momentum back with a big turnover and/or several 3 and outs on defense.

6 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Exactly. Isn't that what worked the first time? They over-pursue, and we dump it off. 

Just now, aubearcat said:

This thread though #?

only down by three playing less than stellar. AUburn still in good shape as long as halftime adjustments are made and they play like they did down the stretch. 

No kidding it's a whinefest. We're down three and have been shooting ourselves in the foot. Time to dominate at the line 

Eff it, surprise onside and try to steal a possession back. Or the defense needs to man up and get the ball back with a quickness. 

Archived