***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

How valuable is Kerryon Johnson?

Even if healthy he would be in trouble. They are selling on him just like we did Ridley . We are going to have to get creative in the second half. This UGA team is shaky offensively . We just need to stay ahead of the sticks .

We survived the 1st half. We knew they'd come out with their best shot. Hopefully, we calm down on O & D and make adjustments to take care of business 2nd half.

Alright.

Time for some major adjustments.

need to come out of the locker room and stuff that first series.  Get the Mo and run with it.

Championship teams go through adversity and we are only down 3. Let's make our adjustments and take this baby home

1 minute ago, auburn4ever said:

By the way we're playing, I guess the Arkansas jet will soon be warming up. Gus and Chip are not calling a good game.

you remain completely clueless.

Kam Martin has the quicks to run on these guys. Gus is going to have to trust that. UGA can shut down our pass as long as they aren’t thinking about the run. Captain obvious, i know.  

By the way we're playing, I guess the Arkansas jet will soon be warming up. Gus and Chip are not calling a good game.

Yea, thUGA is predicting every play right now. I know KJ isnt full speed and you can tell. They need to soften up the Defense by throwing quick slants. They've keyed in on the offense. 

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Worst half of football we've played this year, I think. Only one of these teams wants to be here right now, and unfortunately it's not us. Eyes got too big.

2nd half of Clemson and LSU says hi.

Right now is where Malzahn needs to grow as a coach. We came out with a script, they adjusted. If we're going to have a chance we have to adjust. It's not something  we've been great at so far...hope that changes.

During his 5 years at Auburn, Gus never makes adjustments at halftime.

Zip it! We're only down 3!

Archived