There is a schedule?

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:   :lol:   :roflol:   :roflol:

There is a schedule?

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

150723[/snapback]

Hopeless! :lol:

Bet you ten bucks he replies....oh wait, I just replied! :lol::P

Mods, in order to prevent a total vatz meltdwon (gotta' be right, can't be wrong)

Let's put this thread away. (Maybe bash it with a shovel) :D

p.s. whatever.... :)

Mods, in order to prevent a total vatz meltdwon (gotta' be right, can't be wrong)

Let's put this thread away. (Maybe bash it with a shovel)  :D

p.s. whatever.... :)

150734[/snapback]

lol ok...lets see....

You call me out on a false point, you "instigated this" for your own humor....you then crawl out and say," whatever" but post more crap talk.....and now your asking the mods to put a thread away that started as a logical discussion about football that you had to ruin? Your logic is great!

hopeless! :no:

But ya mods...close this thread..... We have to follow WarTim's "mature" advice on this argument dont we!

By the way TIMMY BOY lol...... This thread wouldve faded out by itself if you somehow exercised your ability of self-control.

Whatever..... (your serve!) :lol::lol::lol:

For the love of all that is sacred it's  H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y and H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E

Thank you.

We now resume our regularly scheduled bashing of vatz and WT!

150722[/snapback]

THANK YOU, jaydubb. :cheer::cheer:

I wanted to reply SO BAD, but thought that I had already shared enough of my .02... and I already have a bad enough rap around here as the grammar/spelling police. :big:

I am not wasting my Mod powers on closing this one - let it die gasping for air...

whatever........ :D:P:)

So anyway...I think that the combination of McClover and Groves coming around the end will rival any pair of ends in the country. Bound to rack up a ton of sacks. On a side note, I saw where TJ and Josh both had "Knee injuries" but CTT said they weren't serious. Anyone have any info on this?

So anyway...I think that the combination of McClover and Groves coming around the end will rival any pair of ends in the country.  Bound to rack up a ton of sacks.  On a side note, I saw where TJ and Josh both had "Knee injuries" but CTT said they weren't serious.  Anyone have any info on this?

150763[/snapback]

I dont have any info...but your right in your assumptions about McClover and Groves....they will be the most scared of duo in the SEC.

I dont have any info...but your right in your assumptions about McClover and Groves....they will be the most scared duo in the SEC.

150769[/snapback]

Dang...I was hoping that they'd be doing the scaring. :(

I dont have any info...but your right in your assumptions about McClover and Groves....they will be the most scared duo in the SEC.

150769[/snapback]

150771[/snapback]

oopsies :lol:

150769[/snapback]

150771[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

I think vatz meant that would be the most scared duo in the SEC because of the litigiousness of today's society they are fearful of the lawsuits they may face if they eventually do permanent injury to any of the QB's that are lucky enough to face them.

I could be wrong.

For some unknown reason, I have a picture of Lionel Hutz (from the Simpsons)

dancing through the Court room in my mind. (Hey, at least it ain't Waylon Smithers!) :big:

For some unknown reason, I have a picture of Lionel Hutz (from the Simpsons)

dancing through the Court room in my mind. (Hey, at least it ain't Waylon Smithers!) :big:

150807[/snapback]

Judge: Mr. Hutz, do you have any evidence to support your claims?

Lionel Hutz: Well, your honor, we have lots of hearsay and conjecture. Those are kinds of evidence.

:big:

Greatest show EVER.

Esquire, Confession is good for the soul. Come on, You have used these EXACT words in court...Right? :D:poke:

Archived