Men vs. Georgia

WarTiger

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to admit it, but I haven't seen a game yet this year, and haven't really followed BB in years, but hearing the hype of this year's team, and seeing the UGA game on the TV menu tonight I went ahead and flipped on the game right after all time - WOW is all I can say.  Extremely impressed.  I can see me tuning in a lot more now.

11 minutes ago, GoAU said:

I hate to admit it, but I haven't seen a game yet this year, and haven't really followed BB in years, but hearing the hype of this year's team, and seeing the UGA game on the TV menu tonight I went ahead and flipped on the game right after all time - WOW is all I can say.  Extremely impressed.  I can see me tuning in a lot more now.

:slapfh:  As someone who needs to drive 12 miles to a bar in order to watch, you should "hate to admit it."  

5 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Auburn was favored by 8.5 this game. How ticked off are those that bet on Georgia? Bet they were counting their winnings after the first half?

I was in Vegas last year and "invested" in an Ole Miss game as part of a parlay.  They were favored by 4 but fell behind by 20.  Came back and easily covered for me.  Can't count the cash until the end in hoops betting.

A typical Auburn basketball game for all you new guys. Shoot and play like crap in the first half and then play like a top 5 team in the second half. It’s normal, get used to it! 

If Bryce is clicking we going to be tough. He is stepping up big time. Not just a range shooter either.. He is developing nicely.

We play our best game when we get down by 10-12 points. It is almost like we spot teams a bunch of points then just take them to the woodshed without mercy! If I was the opposition playing us and get up by a dozen points, I would start trembling in fear knowing that the hammer is fixing to be lowered with a resounding..BOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!  WDE!!!

44 minutes ago, alexava said:

If Bryce is clicking we going to be tough. He is stepping up big time. Not just a range shooter either.. He is developing nicely.

Wheb he starts pulling it to drive- he gets VERRRY dangerous

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Matured overall too, he’s seems to see the flow better and will slow down and get the offense reset if he doesn’t see an advantage 

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

I really envy current students for having the new arena.   It sounds like it's developing it's very own "Voodoo".  ;D

What an atmosphere.

Yeah my cousin is an RA down there and she raves being in the student section these days. I’ve been down a few times in the scholarship seating. It snazzy as hell. 

Archived