Men vs. uat

WarTiger

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

Internal uat investigation. Found nothing in the 5 min they looked into it. NCAA took their word for it. 

Yeah.....typical bammer privileges that no one else gets.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

neither bruce nor aj are happy with this pissheaded officiating crew, so that is a good sign that they suck....you cannot tell me that some officials don't bet on games, really suspicious stuff took place  in the last few years....

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

neither bruce nor aj are happy with this pissheaded officiating crew, so that is a good sign that they suck....you cannot tell me that some officials don't bet on games, really suspicious stuff took place  in the last few years....

Maybe that's where the FBI needs to look.

Question, who here think that 3 of the fouls calls against bama guarding Harper were “hand checks”? Just saw it on twitter and it made chuckle. The Sexton pushoff was warranted given the love AU has gotten from the refs tonight was the premise 

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

I tend to think it is mostly incompetence rather than illegality....but generally incompetents tend to be bad toward both teams....and as noted above,  AJ is not happy with what he is seeing either. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Question, who here think that 3 of the fouls calls against bama guarding Harper were “hand checks”? Just saw it on twitter and it made chuckle

Isn't that a foul too?

18 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

That Sexton kid is sick.

Probably a lottery pick

Just seems the calls are unpredictable.....mugged Brown on a shot...no call....then just some brush contact and whistle blows....:-\

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I tend to think it is mostly incompetence rather than illegality....but generally incompetents tend to be bad toward both teams....and as noted above,  AJ is not happy with what he is seeing either. 

I think it's more malevolent than that. There's no way some of this is not deliberate. They are supposedly highly trained so incompetence is not an excuse.

15 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Amen, this is one of this worst officiated games I’ve seen this year

That's saying a lot!!

Archived