Men vs. South Carolina

WarTiger

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

out of bounds to Auburn.  Heron offensive rebound and he's fouled.   1st good.  2nd good.  Auburn leads 35-34.

We get mugged in one end - no foul.  We get pushed by an arm bar in the other end - foul on us. 

Agree - refs are garbage

BP not happy at the half time interview....he looked really pissed.....for good reason...

Just now, AU64 said:

BP not happy at the half time interview....he looked really pissed.....for good reason...

Looks the most pissed I’ve seen him this season

1) I'm happy we're in this after the way we shot early.

2) I don't usually care about the refs, but these guys are atrocious.

I AM SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK OF THIS FREAKING BOOKER GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all he did for them a couple of weeks ago. THREW UP JUNK and got rewarded for it. COME ON BASKETBALL GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ughhhhhhhhhh That was some bs.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I AM SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK OF THIS FREAKING BOOKER GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all he did for them a couple of weeks ago. THREW UP JUNK and got rewarded for it. COME ON BASKETBALL GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ughhhhhhhhhh That was some bs.

Glad I’m not the only person thinking this

One thing that’s concerning for me is that we’ve took 29 shots total and a whopping 22 out of them are beyond the arc. If we are on fire, great! But if not, we gotta get inside.

Archived