Men vs. South Carolina

WarTiger

So good to see Bryce get hot. Jared needs to drive and dish, but not cross court. Need a big-ish (Heron, Murray, Okeke, or Spencer) to be there for a quick underneath shot. They are guarding the perimeter very well and dishing for a 3 isn’t open. 

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people too lazy to hold a job call basketball games and gamble for a living....i hate basketball officials....most are corrupt, and we seem to get the worst ones

Dunbar has to play better. Bryce must score 30. If they keep getting calls and have shots fall like the last one....

The halftime damcer crew is blowing a whistle during their dance and every time they do, I fear another bad call just happened. 

You would think that there is a concentrated effort to keep us from winning this championship...we have been complicit with our play but damn...Desean Murray could file charges the way he's been mugged so far...

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

I'm not allowed to comment on that ~ Bruce Pearl

FLEX ON EM BRUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was some atrocious officiating!!!! It makes me long for sec football officials with how bad they have been today...........

Oh and Silva has ZERO fouls. Played 18 minutes... they took his one foul away. Just really really bad calls from the refs.

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Glad I’m not the only person thinking this

That guy has been a pain in our a%& the last 2 times we have played them! A lot of them are just throwing up a nba range 3 on a hope and a prayer and they are going in. SMH.

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

Oh and Silva has ZERO fouls. Played 18 minutes... they took his one foul away. Just really really bad calls from the refs.

Too bad they can't take that flippin technical foul and bs call...not to mention the 5 points that came from them...

Just now, Randman5000 said:

We have to win the game. Can't end the season like this. Let's go Auburn

Amen!

Murray with the tip in.  Game tied 37-37   Terrific pass from Brown to Spencer and Spencer lays it in.  Tigers lead 39-37. 

Auburn rebound and running the floor.  Heron shooting 2.   1st good.  2nd good.   Auburn leads 41-37

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

WatchESPN app is soooo far behind. 

Usually about 30 seconds

Archived