Baseball at FL Game 2

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Time to put this away. I know where some pompano need catching in the morning

Go do it...but early game tomorrow....2 PM start... 

Fantastic win. These freshmen are amazing. Glad to see a good recruiting  class come to fruition 

Mission accomplished this weekend.  Go steal the series now.  Also, really nice to see the bats do well against a team like UF.  Bodes well moving forward.

Just now, AU64 said:

Go do it...but early game tomorrow....2 PM start... 

Starting at 6:30. Hopefully done by 9:30

What do yo think 64? going in decided I would be happy coming out with one win? not now as want 2. 

What do attribute bats coming around to?

4 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Okay Fred. You can wooo now.

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I much prefer this Flair Woooo. 

IMG_0631.GIF

May the big bats keep swinging and what a super win for our young men!  This is an awesome win for a team that deserved every run scored!

Just read their pitcher has NEVER given up seven runs! Wow and this year has only given up more than 2 once. Makes our bats even more impressive!

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

What do yo think 64? going in decided I would be happy coming out with one win? not now as want 2. 

They are starting a freshman tomorrow who has no starts. I am betting he has a nasty curve...AU guys can hit fastballs but a good curve gives them trouble.  Odds better than 50:50 we get another win...?

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

@SaltyTiger Tomorrow's game has been moved up to 1:00 central time. That's to accommodate Auburn's travel, according to the official AuburnTigers.com website.

6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

@SaltyTiger Tomorrow's game has been moved up to 1:00 central time. That's to accommodate Auburn's travel, according to the official AuburnTigers.com website.

Yes it is. Rod said it's because the team has finals coming up and they needed to get back to Auburn at a decent hour.

Archived