Best (and worst) beers you’ve ever had - redux

AUDub

i just want you guys to know that you often make my day! I get to learn about beer from you guys and get CRACKED UP at the same time! Thanks for sharing! Thanks to you all I am eagerly awaiting Parish Bloom to come out--my favorite beer ever, so far! Anyway, carry on!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Being the pacifist that I am toward nature, I don’t harm bugs in their natural habitat...unless skeeter or tick. 

If they’re in my house, they dead. 

I establish dominance over all arthropods all the time. Pinched by a soft shell in the surf during family vacation? I won’t rest until I’ve caught and eaten him, that spineless bastard.

• Haha 1

On 3/15/2019 at 5:04 PM, Grumps said:

I hope you guys have not seen this. The difference between water and beer...

Holy crap, that's awesome! Stealing it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Holy crap, that's awesome! Stealing it. 

But why did it have to be a Heineken?

• Haha 2

On 3/18/2019 at 6:17 PM, AUDub said:

But why did it have to be a Heineken?

I was waiting for that!!! You guys have taught me so much that I KNEW that Heineken didn't really fit. It should have been PBR. I like to think that I have finally made a legitimate contribution to this forum thanks to the video!

10 hours ago, Grumps said:

I was waiting for that!!! You guys have taught me so much that I KNEW that Heineken didn't really fit. It should have been PBR. I like to think that I have finally made a legitimate contribution to this forum thanks to the video!

Love having you around, Grumps! 

• Like 1