Best (and worst) beers you’ve ever had - redux

AUDub

16 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Every bit as good as I remember. Today I am thankful that you turned me on to that beer. 

Dude. Such a great beer. Probably the best in combination of the flavors...roasty, chocolaty, coffee...crazy that they can pack those flavors so evenly into one beverage.

Thankful for you too, brother.

Having this one as a nightcap. Really nice. I’m skeptical of PB beers, but this one is really nice 

ECEDB8E2-1DC7-4D60-8446-EA07C3A1FAA0.jpeg

• Love 1

Thanksgiving libations. Tatomer Riesling is such a gem. Dry as a bone, hints of sweetness, paired beautifully with the turkey. And that Cinsaut was decadent when paired with turkey and pumpkin pie. 

L23Fh8k.jpg

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Like 2

Flying Tiger released this beer Friday. It’s the second time they brewed it(both anniversary celebrations). In my opinion, it’s the best IPA they brew, and I could easily be convinced it’s their best beer period. Great, citrus notes with just a light hint of pineapple. Great mouthfeel as well.

8434A5E3-BDD1-402C-8CF0-05E993D3AE6C.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Uhhh okay. Southern Grist Banana Pudding Upside Downcake IPA. I’ve never seen so much s*** floating in a beer. 

wQ5jJdz.jpg

Pciz4mE.jpg

Literally looks like they dropped a piece of cake in the beer. Was it good?

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Lots of fallen soldiers at the bro in law's place but the highlight was GITM poured out of his 1-gallon keg that he can get filled at the growler shop. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Literally looks like they dropped a piece of cake in the beer. Was it good?

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Lots of fallen soldiers at the bro in law's place but the highlight was GITM poured out of his 1-gallon keg that he can get filled at the growler shop. 

I texted my rep and he’s going to contact the brewery to see what they say. It tasted fine...like bananas, so they hit the mark on that. The appearance is just so gross. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

We’re getting their Imperial Stout(among several others), Language of Thunder, have you had that? 

I have not. Sounds fantastic. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

We’re getting their Imperial Stout(among several others), Language of Thunder, have you had that? 

My brother had and loved, I have been unable to find. Second what Loof said about enjoying their stuff

• Like 1

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

uv0F823.jpg

Nice. Have had the Grand Prismatic, Summer Getaway, IPA, and Berliner Weisse. All enjoyable in their own way but I dig the GP and the one they sell as Mosaic. They are doing good stuff

7 minutes ago, fredst said:

Nice. Have had the Grand Prismatic, Summer Getaway, IPA, and Berliner Weisse. All enjoyable in their own way but I dig the GP and the one they sell as Mosaic. They are doing good stuff

I was able to sample all above except the Honey Granola Stout and the two Language of Thunder. I thought they were all solid and very much approachable price. 

• Like 1

• Members Online