NFL - players will be fined for kneeling

4 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Maybe he knows the words and just don't sing along. I do that sometimes even when I know the words. But neither of us know in his case.  For sure, IMHO, no patriot would call a POTUS an orange baboon. That makes you a bigot by the very definition you posted.

Good grief. :no:

Not knowing the words is just the cherry on top of this embarrassing display. We look like a banana republic.

And patriots are concerned about what's best for our country, not what's best for Trump the bulls***ter.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, homersapien said:

And patriots are concerned about what's best for our country, not what's best for Trump the bulls***ter.

You can't wash the skid marks off the underwear of that dancing monkey's brain. He won't make the distinction between patriotism and fascism as long as Dear Leader is in office (but he will again when it's a Dem). 

On 5/25/2018 at 7:23 AM, GiveEmElle said:

Yes, it is just your OPINION. And I’m fully aware that personally attacking me is nothing more than your inability to defend your position. And since you seem so fond of analyzing my posts, I wonder if you have noticed that I post on a thread then one of the right wingnuts here goes on the attack, quoting me. You know, kinda like you just did. 

You are welcome to think what you like about me. As I said in another post, which clearly you must have read since you’ve presented your analysis of my posts, there was only one person on this board who knew me on a personal level, and he is no longer with us. So your perception is not reality. But feel free to keep on attacking me on a personal level, it says more about you than it does about me. 

64 is no saint. i spoke of trump and epstein  being friends [ep a convicted ped] and he said i was mistaken that  it was clinton and that i struggled to get the facts right. well then i post the article showing him trump and epstein were in fact friends and that basically 64 got busted for pulling something out of his behind.

Add basically the entire NBA to the list of people that want nothing to do with the White Trash House.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/6/5/17431412/eagles-white-house-nba-finals

Of course, we're dealing with a true narcissist and his enabling extension, i.e. his base. So even if 1,000 girls dump him, the problem isn't with him. It's with all them.

43 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

64 is no saint. i spoke of trump and epstein  being friends [ep a convicted ped] and he said i was mistaken that  it was clinton and that i struggled to get the facts right. well then i post the article showing him trump and epstein were in fact friends and that basically 64 got busted for pulling something out of his behind.

These people are indoctrinated on Fox News. Reason and logic weren’t used to convince them of their beliefs so you can’t unconvince them with reason and logic. 

19 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

These people are indoctrinated on Fox News. Reason and logic weren’t used to convince them of their beliefs so you can’t unconvince them with reason and logic. 

According to McLoofus that is bigotry.

21 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’m going out on a limb here and say that @McLoofus knows the difference between bigotry and propaganda.

It appears that the word bigotry has become the laser du jour.

Image result for cat chasing laser gif

22 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’m going out on a limb here and say that @McLoofus knows the difference between bigotry and propaganda.

I can only go by the definition of bigotry he posted.

Even Ben Shapiro is calling out Trump for his lying on this subject:

Trump Is Wrong To Disinvite The Eagles. He's Even More Wrong To Lie About Them

On Monday evening, President Trump announced he was disinviting the Super Bowl-winning Philadelphia Eagles from coming to the White House thanks to their low turnout. It was obviously a case of “you can’t quit – you’re fired!” from the president. But what’s worse, Trump is lying about it.

Here was Trump’s statement:

The Philadelphia Eagles are unable to come to the White House with their full team to be celebrated tomorrow. They disagree with their President because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem, hand on heart, in honor of the great men and women of our military and the people of our country. The Eagles wanted to send a smaller delegation, but the 1,000 fans planning to attend the ceremony – one that will honor our great country, pay tribute to the heroes who fight to protect it, and loudly and proudly play the National Anthem. I will be there at 3:00 p.m. with the United States Marine Band and the United States Army Chorus to celebrate America.

This is largely nonsense from beginning to end. Not one player on the Super Bowl-winning Eagles team knelt for the anthem or stayed in the locker room the entire season. Not one. Many of them didn’t want to show up because they don’t like Trump personally or oppose his policies, but to suggest that they also oppose the anthem is sheer demagoguery.

Now, I agree with President Trump that people ought to stand for the national anthem. And I’ve long been opposed to White House visits for sports teams. I think they smack more of monarchism than democracy – it’s like visiting Buckingham Palace. And I also think that players who don’t want to go to the White House for such visits are perfectly within their rights. If Trump wanted to issue a blanket rule disinviting teams, I’d cheer that decision. But that’s not what’s happening here. He invited the Eagles; a bunch of them chose not to come, which is obviously their right; he lied about them. It’s that simple.

Fox News ran with a segment showing pictures of various Eagles kneeling – but they were actually kneeling in prayer:  <tweet has finally been taken down>

That’s fake news.

The NFL Players Association responded this way:

It’s not clear why the Eagles cancellation should necessitate the cancellation of community events – the NFL has plenty of cash, and for the sake of public goodwill, should go forward with the events anyway.

In any case, Trump is acting childishly, and what’s worse, he’s actively perpetuating a divisive culture war for his own gain, even at the expense of the truth.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31449/trump-wrong-disinvite-eagles-hes-even-more-wrong-ben-shapiro

On 6/5/2018 at 4:54 PM, Proud Tiger said:

Maybe he knows the words and just don't sing along. I do that sometimes even when I know the words. But neither of us know in his case.  For sure, IMHO, no patriot would call a POTUS an orange baboon. That makes you a bigot by the very definition you posted.

Those are just excuses. If you are the leader of the free world and calling people out for not being patriotic and participating, then you damn sure better be on your A game at a patriotic ceremony when you know the camera is going to be on you.

I can remember several people claiming to be patriots and dropping similar terms at Obama. Wasn't an issue then.

14 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Those are just excuses. If you are the leader of the free world and calling people out for not being patriotic and participating, then you damn sure better be on your A game at a patriotic ceremony when you know the camera is going to be on you.

I can remember several people claiming to be patriots and dropping similar terms at Obama. Wasn't an issue then.

And they were doing it strictly because he was black as opposed to mocking a guy who chooses to paint himself orange and does this.

Image result for trump disabled gif

Freaking scumbags. 

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

And they were doing it strictly because he was black as opposed to mocking a guy who chooses to paint himself orange and does this.

Freaking scumbags. 

That's total BS. I didn't criticize Obama because he was black. And I'm not a scumbag. You should be able to have a decent discussion of your views without being nasty. You are acting lust like the one you accuse.

44 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Freaking scumbags. 

Why that moment wasn’t the end of his run will forever astound me. 

42 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Reminds me of Damon Wayons Handi-Man character.........though admit Wayons wasnt a Presidential candidate.

19 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

There were several moments, that in any previous election year would have ended a person's run.  He pulled this particular stunt in November 2015, plenty of time before the primaries kicked off for sensible Republican voters to realize this wasn't a person worthy of the office and throw their support behind another candidate.  It is to their, and the party as a whole's everlasting shame that they did not.

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

There were several moments, that in any previous election year would have ended a person's run.  He pulled this particular stunt in November 2015, plenty of time before the primaries kicked off for sensible Republican voters to realize this wasn't a person worthy of the office and throw their support behind another candidate.  It is to their, and the party as a whole's everlasting shame that they did not.

I honestly thought once the GOP got the tax cut and reversals on Obama’s accomplishments that they’d dump Trump. But they have yet to hold him accountable. That’s a dangerous precedent the GOP has set. 

3 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I honestly thought once the GOP got the tax cut and reversals on Obama’s accomplishments that they’d dump Trump. But they have yet to hold him accountable. That’s a dangerous precedent the GOP has set. 

Well, when you have such a large percentage of the GOP voter base giving him a free pass on practically anything he does - to the point where in states like Alabama almost every elected office has GOP candidates falling all over each other to see who can suck up and pledge their undying devotion to him more - Congressional Republicans probably don't feel like they can hold him accountable.  His voters don't want him held accountable.  They all just dismiss it as "fake news" and the "librul media."

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Well, when you have such a large percentage of the GOP voter base giving him a free pass on practically anything he does - to the point where in states like Alabama almost every elected office has GOP candidates falling all over each other to see who can suck up and pledge their undying devotion to him more - Congressional Republicans probably don't feel like they can hold him accountable.  His voters don't want him held accountable.  They all just dismiss it as "fake news" and the "librul media."

Oh, I think it’s more than a fear of his fan base. Remember, they aren’t the majority.  It makes me wonder just how deep Russia’s reach is within the GOP. 

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2018/05/08/putins-proxies-helped-funnel-millions-gop-campaigns

42 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Reminds me of Damon Wayons Handi-Man character.........though admit Wayons wasnt a Presidential candidate.

And even he couldn't get away with that now. Nor should he be able to.

1 hour ago, kevon67 said:

Lol, shows like In Living Color would have to be renamed to "Triggered" for today.

I get the feeling many here forget why Trump was elected. The topic has been researched, printed, discussed, proven, etc. Yet some just don't get it. Sorry, but I can only laugh at the ignorance. Carry on.

Archived