Two running backs separated from pack!

toddc

31 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

We just like to keep tabs on you ?

He was not high on boobie being ready. Just wondering if he thinks boobie improved or the others suck. 

10 minutes ago, alexava said:

He was not high on boobie being ready. Just wondering if he thinks boobie improved or the others suck. 

I never said he wouldn't be ready. I've said KMart will be #1....many times.  I've also said Boobie was #2 but could be passed by Asa sooner rather than later.

On 8/3/2018 at 4:21 PM, bigbird said:

Asa up to ~ 205 lbs

Boobie could be passed for 2nd by Asa sooner than later

KMart is #1 and the battle is/will be for 2nd

Whitlow's biggest issue wasn't his ability to pass block. It was his ability to run north and south. Even through spring, he was trying to "out athlete" the defense. If that has improved, great! 

2 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

Just curious, how many practices have you watched? Or is this a totally unfounded "hunch"? He's been stepping up since spring.

None, but as I admitted in my post I trust Auburn with Running Backs and I’m all for a committee approach.

The spring game didn’t impress me but I know there’s a lot of positive mumbling. However, Sal had a lot of positive mumbling last year.

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

Whitlow's biggest issue wasn't his ability to pass block. It was his ability to run north and south. Even through spring, he was trying to "out athlete" the defense. If that has improved, great! 

Horton said whitlow hasnt had any of those lafayette high school type runs this fall. 

16 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Looks like: Kam, Whitlow, Shivers, Asa are the top 4 in that order. I haven’t gotten to see Whitlow much but I’m excited about all the buzz surrounding him 

I  haven't seen any indication Shivers is officially ahead of Martin? Not that it necessarily matters once you get to RB3. 

I could definitely see Shivers getting more overall touches regardless, given his potential at flanker. But we might actually throw to the RBs this season and Martin might be useful there. Man, I love speculating about the upcoming season. 

19 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Funny how perception can swing on a dime.

Exciting stuff. Can't remember a "lightning & lightning" combo like this since... um... help?

Bob Bradley and Bob Fleming? ;D

Archived