Hoover-Pinson & Trussville-Cedar Grove Games Thread

corchjay

14 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

If Bo had this WR talent I think this would’ve been more so of what the Pinson vs Hoover game would’ve looked like.

Hoover is just on a different level from the 6A schools.  Good for both programs.  Scheming against the PV passing attack will help Hoover in the long run and PV playing a better team will help them as well.  Win win for both sides.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, corchjay said:

Hoover is just on a different level from the 6A schools.  Good for both programs.  Scheming against the PV passing attack will help Hoover in the long run and PV playing a better team will help them as well.  Win win for both sides.

Oh I agree, I was just saying it would’ve been a much closer game imo.

3 hours ago, around4ever said:

No, it's not.  We are recruiting him for both.  

I know that but he might quit football after trying to do both and focus solely on baseball.

2 hours ago, corchjay said:

Quick a huge Alabama fan always has been.  Tyson of course is bears great grandson.  Worsham will be the top WR in the state next year and a burner.  Not sure why he committed early.

Players on the team think Javarrius is better. I saw one comment from a player.

Both our wr commits looking great. Good stuff. Wish I could watch...I know OP will cause mayhem later on.

7 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Both our wr commits looking great. Good stuff. Wish I could watch...I know OP will cause mayhem later on.

They’re on now actually!

HT blew that game.  They should have won by 10.  A missed FG and XP.  Then they get conservative on offense in the 4th.   They are a good team and will dominate most in their schedule. 

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

HT blew that game.  They should have won by 10.  A missed FG and XP.  Then they get conservative on offense in the 4th.   They are a good team and will dominate most in their schedule. 

Not if they don’t get better special teams play.  Horrible in every facet

Off topic but did anybody watch the JSU - NCA&T game?  That could be one of the ugliest college games I have seen.  Neither team could do much of anything.  Turnovers and penalties were the story of the game.  

JSU loses 20-17.  

50 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Off topic but did anybody watch the JSU - NCA&T game?  That could be one of the ugliest college games I have seen.  Neither team could do much of anything.  Turnovers and penalties were the story of the game.  

JSU loses 20-17.  

The onside kick after the JSU score proved to cost them

6 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I may not be completely up on my knowledge of this guy, but this Jadon fella is one of the best, arguably the best receiver in the nation and he plays DB? uh

The best athlete in the upcoming class and it's not close.  I sure wish we could flip him. 

Archived