HAPPY GAMEDAY!!!

around4ever

2 minutes ago, AUatHeart said:

Will this game be televised?

SEC alternate channel is shown on my cable line-up....

10 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Auburn is favored by 63.5 points? I don't think Gus has beaten a team by 64 points in his Auburn tenure. I think I'll be taking the under.

Not Gus's nature to do that unless the opponent contributes a lot of mistakes and allows us a lot of easy scores.

Meanwhile Ole Miss is trailing Southern Ill......OM has no defense. 

Hoping we don’t fall ill to the “power 5 teams struggling against fcs competition” bug like others. I want nothing short of domination 

37 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Not Gus's nature to do that unless the opponent contributes a lot of mistakes and allows us a lot of easy scores.

Meanwhile Ole Miss is trailing Southern Ill......OM has no defense. 

Not only is it not in Malzahn's nature,  the line jumped from 50.5 to 63.5 in less than 24 hours so somebody knows something. That's a pretty massive jump even if they are playing an FCS team. Did Alabama state's first teamers miss the bus?

43 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Not only is it not in Malzahn's nature,  the line jumped from 50.5 to 63.5 in less than 24 hours so somebody knows something. That's a pretty massive jump even if they are playing an FCS team. Did Alabama state's first teamers miss the bus?

probably nobody foolish enough to bet on the game....maybe trying to draw some money to balance the accounts...

Archived