Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread

Zeek

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schwartz is light speed good!

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

I hope we can start getting more subs into the game now and rest our big guns. LSU is only 24-0 into the 3rd quarter against a team that Alabama State could hang with (SE Louisiana)

Although I am all for keeping the money in state, I am just not a fan of SEC schools scheduling opponents like this. They are basically practice games.

DT been watching film!!!!! 

Edit: Got dang I can't keep up!! Another one for Scwartz too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

tenor (19).gif

I don't have any confirmation or anything, but I wonder if Game day is at Auburn next aeek, since SEC Network would most certainly pick that game if it we're not otherwise being used, if you get my drift

1 minute ago, Dan-0 said:

Although I am all for keeping the money in state, I am just not a fan of SEC schools scheduling opponents like this. They are basically practice games.

I agree to a point, but all schools in the SEC do this. We have so far played the best team any SEC team has faced.

Ready to see some Willis before the half. 

Meanwhile, Samford just scored it's second TD against FSU and is shutting them out.....:)

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

I don't have any confirmation or anything, but I wonder if Game day is at Auburn next aeek, since SEC Network would most certainly pick that game if it we're not otherwise being used, if you get my drift

I thought the same

8 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I added the sports package from Sling to get the SEC network and it isn't working. Aggravating!

If it goes to commercial have to change channels and go back. Mine list it twice use 2nd one.

Archived