Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread

Zeek

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

The eff up was calling a formation that puts your QB in the DAMN END ZONE!!

All he had to do was hand it off....AU's OL gave him plenty of room.   Reminds me of his decision at the goal on the extra point last week....not making good decisions...

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

I'm loving the turnover robe, LOL

I think it’s the turnover JACKET because they’re the Hornets... like a yellow jacket... get it...

I am NOT a fan of Stidham only having 1 passing td vs alabama frickin state. COME ON GUS! This is where you get your QB to pad his stats. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I am NOT a fan of Stidham only having 1 passing td vs alabama frickin state. COME ON GUS! This is where you get your QB to pad his stats. 

This, he needed 5 in this game to make up for last game. Put your guys in the position to win some things at the end of the season.

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

I'm loving the turnover robe, LOL

Best one I've seen so far is Temple, they have a white board and if you get a turnover you get to write your Twitter or Instagram handle and hashtags or whatever so you can get more followers. Thats clever.

Just now, Zeek said:

This, he needed 5 in this game to make up for last game. Put your guys in the position to win some things at the end of the season.

I just probaly am going to have to accept it is going to never happen with a pocket passer under QB. 

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I don't get how he didn't make the read..he had two rb's to hand the ball to but hey whatever do better next time.

Have to agree with others here. I think he wanted to make the big play himself 

Down-town Derrick Brown!

Archived