Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread

Zeek

Boom! Like I said. Get Kam a TD. Now get Boobee one and bench the starters.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cabal said:

Sounds like im not the only one having trouble watching the game.  both Sling and ESPN are both giving me issues

Seems like a lot of people are having the same problems. I can only watch on my phone.

1 minute ago, looney said:

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but when I had Comcast internet and Sling for TV, it worked great all summer... until football started. I couldn't get a good stream and I swear it's because Comcast throttles that traffic.

Not sure what your situation is, but it was too conspicuous not to be... something.

I blame Ajit Pai on that one

2 minutes ago, looney said:

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but when I had Comcast internet and Sling for TV, it worked great all summer... until football started. I couldn't get a good stream and I swear it's because Comcast throttles that traffic.

Not sure what your situation is, but it was too conspicuous not to be... something.

Were there chemtrails in the sky?

1 minute ago, WhoDatWarEagle said:

This ones going to be close...get ready y’all. 

Just like Mercer I can feel it lol

1 minute ago, looney said:

You may be on to something because this is our first football season since they repealed Net Neutrality. ?

4 minutes ago, looney said:

Get used to it. 

2 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

nope mine is like snap shots its so choppy.   watchin on sling

Same with sling.  I tried a different game and it worked perfectly.   Gave up so im trying to watch it on ESPN but it it crashes every few minutes smh

Excuse me...Mr. Refs, I’m fine with Alabama State having delay of games if we can keep this game rolling and I can get to bed sooner. 

Archived