LSU postgame thread (merged threads)

TAYLORKEETON

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, redman443 said:

I hope Georgia and alabama destroy LSU. 

They probably will. LSU is not going to play for the SECC.

12 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

I usually try and watch the replays again to see things I might have missed the first time. I don't think I'll do that with this one.

Already deleted. In my mind and my dvr. 

2 minutes ago, KolchakAU85 said:

That's why I mentioned "field goal team".  But personally, I don't think Anders is near as good as Daniel.

He's kicked in three games.  And Daniel struggled mighty hard for a time early in his career. 

I can´t remember a time when we were so deep in talent and experience at the receiver position and did so poorly getting the ball to those receivers. 

4 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Also, can I get a clarification on the Anders "hate"?  I know he missed a chipshot opening weekend, but guys 52 yarders aren't gimme's in this game...I mean he might not be as good as Daniel when all is said and done, but neither has any kicker in the HISTORY of the conference.

I don’t think anyone said he was bad just he is not looking ke his brother . He doesn’t have the same demeanor. He still a good kicker.

1 minute ago, redman443 said:

JF3 was a great fit for malzahn's offense. he never started because he couldnt throw

Well that doesn’t make him a great fit now does it? 

12 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Yep I think with all 11 defenders to line up inside the tackle the right call was a run up behind the center. If those guys could have done their job and overcame  a couple of tons of beef directly in their way they could have done it. Are you sure you ever really watched this game before?

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Just now, Dan-0 said:

I can´t remember a time when we were so deep in talent and experience at the receiver position and did so poorly getting the ball to those receivers. 

JS definitely was off bad today, but also when you get a chance to watch the replays you will see the play calling was horrendous also.

This season going about like I expected. Gus will get it together now and go on a streak and get the sunshine pumpers fired up again only to let us down. Gus has many great qualities as a person but he is not a world class competitor. He doesn’t eat sleep and breathe to win like the Sabans of the world. If you wanna continue being an AU fan, you just have to learn to accept it. (Kinda like my wife will never have the hots for me like she did back in the day?. Just take it all in stride) 

5 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

I really don't think I am, LSU also left points on the field. Every team does. But bad officiating usually goes both ways. This was antagonistic officiating. Kinda makes it hard to put the game away when you're playing against 18 on the field.

Somebody else here said blaming the zebras for a loss is something the Gumps always do when they (rarely) lose. Are we becoming like the Gumps?

3 minutes ago, redman443 said:

JF3 was a great fit for malzahn's offense. he never started because he couldnt throw

He was also awful at the read-option.

Just now, AUJedi said:

This season going about like I expected. Gus will get it together now and go on a streak and get the sunshine pumpers fired up again only to let us down. Gus has many great qualities as a person but he is not a world class competitor. He doesn’t eat sleep and breathe to win like the Sabans of the world. If you wanna continue being an AU fan, you just have to learn to accept it. (Kinda like my wife will never have the hots for me like she did back in the day?. Just take it all in stride) 

Then why is he making the salary of a world class competitor

Just now, Dan-0 said:

It's frustrating. Can't get the ball to NCM, can't get McClain in the game. Use the TE once every few games......Got the best passing QB we've had since Jason Campbell. 

Gus and Chip are struggling to figure out how to use them effectively. I don't know if could name a single combination of HC and OC who would do a worse job with that. 

11 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

You aren't mature enough to be five years old. I take your demeanor personal. You can take it however you like.

Cuz, your football IQ speaks for itself, or you had a few too many. IIWII. 

5 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

We need to find a solution at C and LT.  Any chance one of those recruits that were visiting for the game can suit up next week?;)

C can be fixed by starting Brahms. 

5 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Stop embarrassing yourself.

The only one embarrassing theirselves is you. If you read the replies and see those replying to your childish remarks it’s quite obvious that everyone here thinks your quite silly. But as a favor to the real AU fans in here I’ll just ignore your future childish rubbish

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

JS definitely was off bad today, but also when you get a chance to watch the replays you will see the play calling was horrendous also.

Oh, I agree- JS did not have a good game but our passing game should be about spreading the ball all over the field and getting it too all or our receivers. So, yes, play calling sucked today and it sucked in the WA game too.

6 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

We need to find a solution at C and LT.  Any chance one of those recruits that were visiting for the game can suit up next week?;)

I’m no expert but C and RG looked like the main problems. O line not good in general 

37 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Stidham’s qbr continue to be atrocious 

Kam Martin had two carries?

No receiver had more than 3 catches.

NCM continually not used. His college career has been robbed from him.

Ryan Davis only has two plays where he gets the ball apparently.

Schwartz is averaging 18.5 yards and you only get the ball to him twice?

We only have one running play apparently. No buck sweep, no counter, nothing. Boobee showed he could gash them when given the ball in different ways.

Where was our d-line?

Why did we look asleep in the first quarter?

because Gus sucks...

4 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

The only one embarrassing theirselves is you. If you read the replies and see those replying to your childish remarks it’s quite obvious that everyone here thinks your quite silly. But as a favor to the real AU fans in here I’ll just ignore your future childish rubbish

Don't kid yourself. There are two of you offended by honesty. Not my problem. Work on it.

Archived