LSU postgame thread (merged threads)

TAYLORKEETON

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Cuz, your football IQ speaks for itself, or you had a few too many. IIWII. 

You need to mention in your profile that you cannot help it but continually have your head in your ass. Please tell us you are really a Corndog lurking on an AU board. You are NOT an AUBURN man. Please go away forever- seek help!

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Youre assuming, of course, that  Carlson makes the kick. 

He missed one, remember? That one would have been the difference.

32 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

I actually agreed with Gus on going for it. The offense needed a spark. That play was too slow to develop...like most of our plays.  I don't know many who disagreed with Gus going for it. I think it was the right call. We should've just kept our foot on the gas when the offense got rolling. I don't fault Gus for that call though.

kind of OT but when will we know kickoff time for the Arky game ? i'm assuming probably around lunch time Monday or Tuesday since that's when kickoff times for that weekend are usually announced correct? just wondering because im making plans to watch the game with some of the family next weekend and I promised them i'd be at their house around kickoff time 

All I know is I am watching the TCU- tOSU and it’s just as much hand fighting going on with no call. I am not blaming the refs for the loss. Just want some consistency of PI.

Just now, KnightTiger said:

kind of OT but when will we know kickoff time for the Arky game ? i'm assuming probably around lunch time Monday or Tuesday since that's when kickoff times for that weekend are usually announced correct? just wondering because im making plans to watch the game with some of the family next weekend and I promised them i'd be at their house around kickoff time 

Its at 6:30.  Was announced last Monday.

3 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

He is right. Auburn ran into the strength of their defensive alignment on the play

The execution sucked as well. This play did not define the game. 

4 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

JS definitely was off bad today, but also when you get a chance to watch the replays you will see the play calling was horrendous also.

JS has the go ahead to change any call at the LOS according to Gus so he gets to share the blame. I said it during the Washington game thread and I'll say it again. I just don't see him in the NFL at least as a starter. I'd love to be wrong but he just doesn't see the field well enough. Another game like this and we shouldn't have to wonder who our QB will be next year. Frustrating loss and I'm not blaming Stidham. Lord knows there is plenty of blame to go around to all guilty parties including the refs. 

The only positives I can take away from the game are

1) Davis was a monster out there. The rest of the D should take note of his energy and effort level

2) Gotta like those young guys coming along like Whitlow, Shivers, Schwartz, Williams and Martin. 

3) Cox is a heck of a player

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Don't kid yourself. There are two of you offended by honesty. Not my problem. Work on it.

You are headed for a train wreck little boy. I wish I could watch it when it happens. Maybe prison awaits you. Good stuff!

2 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

You need to mention in your profile that you cannot help it but continually have your head in your ass. Please tell us you are really a Corndog lurking on an AU board. You are NOT an AUBURN man. Please go away forever- seek help!

Put down the bottle bro. Get some rest.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

All I know is I am watching the TCU- tOSU and it’s just as much hand fighting going on with no call. I am not blaming the refs for the loss. Just want some consistency of PI.

PI on every pass play looks like if it was the crew we had

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

JS has the go ahead to change any call at the LOS according to Gus so he gets to share the blame. I said it during the Washington game thread and I'll say it again. I just don't see him in the NFL at least as a starter. I'd love to be wrong but he just doesn't see the field well enough. Another game like this and we shouldn't have to wonder who our QB will be next year. Frustrating loss and I'm not blaming Stidham. Lord knows there is plenty of blame to go around to all guilty parties including the refs. 

Yea maybe Bo will be the QB next year and JS holds the clipboard.

You are headed for a train wreck little boy. I wish I could watch it when it happens. Maybe prison awaits you. Good stuff!

:no:

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Its at 6:30.  Was announced last Monday.

they said on the radio tonight either 6 or 6:30 probably know later tonight or tomorrow.

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Put down the bottle bro. Get some rest.

You need to get some rest in a mental hospital. Goodbye I am done with you little boy.

Pretty sure he is just a young troll gump on here to cause mischief. Maybe the mods will pull the plug onhim shortly.

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

This 100%. There was zero consistency on calls . It played a factor along with the picks , missed field goals etc... just call it fair that’s all 

1 minute ago, ChltteTiger said:

You need to get some rest in a mental hospital. Goodbye I am done with you little boy.

You were done when you started posting clueless wonder. Drink one for me. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Pretty sure he is just a young troll gump on here to cause mischief. Maybe the mods will pull the plug onhim shortly.

The sooner the better. I originally thought he was about five but that's an insult to all the five year olds.

6 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

The only positives I can take away from the game are

1) Davis was a monster out there. The rest of the D should take note of his energy and effort level

2) Gotta like those young guys coming along like Whitlow, Shivers, Schwartz, Williams and Martin. 

3) Cox is a heck of a player

As long as Gus is running the program, I'll temper any excitement.

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Probably not. Think.

Archived