Texas A&M at uat

AU64

Dang.....that was quick......bama up 7 points after about 3 plays....and they did not even get the kick-off.   

This is liable to be ugly....quickly unless Jimbo can get his traumatized players back into the moment...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, there's no way this game can produce a satisfying result. Either the narrative will be how dominant Bama is or how good TAMU is for keeping it close.

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Honestly, there's no way this game can produce a satisfying result. Either the narrative will be how dominant Bama is or how good TAMU is for keeping it close.

Not confident we are gonna hear much of that today......aggies look like they might prefer to be somewhere else....like OM or Arky...

5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Dang.....that was quick......bama up 7 points after about 3 plays....and they did not even get the kick-off.   

This is liable to be ugly....quickly unless Jimbo can get his traumatized players back into the moment...

Scored quicker against TAMU than OSU with Urban vs Tulane.........geez

• WarTiger changed the title to Texas A&M at uat

Very nice run on the QB draw.....and nice gain on drive that started at one...

Man I  was just thinking, the SEC West really needed another team to start performing well.

Auburn, Bama, LSU, Texas A&M, and hell Mississippi State... trade with the East please.

I wouldn’t call that targeting or even review it. It was a weird play that lead to a weird collision.

Just now, AUJedi said:

What a sh***y call!! 

Agreed, if the other defender didn’t touch him he would have hit him in the chest.

Simple solution though, don’t put your head down.

Just now, AUJedi said:

What a sh***y call!! 

Nope.  Targeting by the rule.  Unfortunate because it would not have been targeting if the first player had not hit the receiver. 

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

I figured out what we need.  We need an OLine coach who teaches how to get away with holding on every play.  

His name is Benjamin Franklin and he murks up officials judgement

11 minutes ago, around4ever said:

I figured out what we need.  We need an OLine coach who teaches how to get away with holding on every play.  

Texted the exact same thing to my buddy. Are you my buddy?

Archived