Pump The Brakes!

AUFriction

Just now, keesler said:

I'm going to have to go with stubborn ass hat because here we are in year SIX and the fans all have the exact same frustrations and questions about the coaching staff. 

It never ends, it's always the same stuff every single year post '13.  We could drag up old threads from '15/'16/'17/'18 and I swear some of us old posters on this board typed the exact same material, and we've done it every year.  

Let it all out! 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On another note, am I really the forum villain ? Haha . I guess so.  Even Batman needs joker or else it the series would be boring ? Am I right?!

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

On another note, am I really the forum villain ? Haha . I guess so.  Even Batman needs joker or else it the series would be boring ? Am I right?!

Neegan needs a zombie apocalypse too. Or else he’s just a happily married man. Who wants that?

3 minutes ago, keesler said:

I'm going to have to go with stubborn ass hat because here we are in year SIX and the fans all have the exact same frustrations and questions about the coaching staff. 

It never ends, it's always the same stuff every single year post '13.  We could drag up old threads from '15/'16/'17/'18 and I swear some of us old posters on this board typed the exact same material, and we've done it every year.  

You’re probably right. I’d just like to think my Alma Mater wouldnt give so much money to someone who wasn’t valuable. 

29 minutes ago, DAG said:

Let it all out! 

26 minutes ago, DAG said:

:laugh:

14 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You’re probably right. I’d just like to think my Alma Mater wouldnt give so much money to someone who wasn’t valuable. 

In comparison to Nick Saban, that is true.  In comparison to the rest of the college football landscape (or even just the SEC), the list of programs that are consistently faring better than Auburn during Gus' tenure is relatively short.

Archived