LSU Totally Obsessed With Auburn

Proud Tiger

The only surprise to me that he even knows what a vagina IS, considering he probably has never seen one.  Unless, of course, he has one???? :blink:

153667[/snapback]

Thank you Jenny, I thought about saying it, but I think it is more effective coming from you.

Guys and Gals, anyone who goes online and says

I'd be willing to bet quite a lot of money that my IQ is higher than yours.
has little man syndrome.

Let me cry and cry and cry. Eventually he will wear out.

Let me also go on record here, wearing my Moderator hat, that his post (as well as mine, if I am being honest) are about as far as the Admins will go in terms of keeping it clean without deletions.

Notice of this thread has been taken by The Powers that Be, so, Andy "boy", you might want to watch yourself, or risk taking a vacation from posting.

With one post, the little County Fair brand inbreed does several things...

1.  Confirms that he possesses every stereotype we mention when we bash corndogs.

2.  Confirms that he has to result to gutter language and sexist personal attacks because he can't articulate his real thoughts, what there are of them, in an articulate, coherent manner without the use of "bad words" in an attempt to shock me into a startled silence. The only surprise to me that he even knows what a vagina IS, considering he probably has never seen one.  Unless, of course, he has one???? :blink:  

Looks like someone can dish it out without taking it. Last time I checked, you came out with the inbreed smack first (and, vagina is not a swear word either). Sensitive? Of course, you're a woman! No wonder you're too afraid to come to TigerForums.com, it might offend your delicate female sensibilities.

BTW, I'm married with a 3-1/2 year old son.

3.  Confirms that his whole goal in life, his LIFE'S MISSION!! if you will, is to make sure that no single insult about LSU - real or perceived - gets by without the author receiving a stinging rebuke along the lines of "Them's fightin' words, barner!  Git yer fists up, you dirty hoss thief."  :rolleyes:   I guess when you have no education, no job, no life and no goals, you can devote yourself and all your time to such pursuits. 

I have:

1) Bachelor's degree from LSU in Computer Engineering

2) Full time I.T. analyst position programming ASP.Net as well as Linux administration

And finally, unfortunately,

4.  Singlehandedly forces Jenny to use her Mod Powers to relegate this thread to the Woodshed.

Nice job, loser.

And my poppa never laid claim to being the author of that quote - I said it was another of his sayings - you know, things he would SAY.  It just happened to be one of his favorites and people like you gave him plenty of opportunities to express it.  Guess they never got to that in the remedial classes you attended before dropping out of grade school.

Boo farking hoo, you moved this thread to the smack forum. Waah waah. Goooooooooo you.

Just because you don't like my behavior and perceive it as childish doesn't mean that I have a 5th grade education. Again, don't start it without expecting to receive it back. I won't run from this place with my tail between my legs like you might expect. If that makes me a corndog (rofl), so be it.

Guys and Gals, anyone who goes online and says
I'd be willing to bet quite a lot of money that my IQ is higher than yours.
has little man syndrome.

Let me cry and cry and cry. Eventually he will wear out.

153672[/snapback]

I believe that I already said I wouldn't let anyone throw out unfounded allegations such as "10% of LSU fans have an IQ of my dog" and "you're one of those 10%". Should I allow you to say that? I guess you think so.

EDIT: BTW Southlink, did I ever tell you that you are really, really good at pasting images?

So you're saying you won't defend against baseless and ignorant accusations? I for one won't allow people to call me, my team, and my fanbase names without hearing it.

Yet you're quite content to allow it on TF......hypocrisy as a bedfellow that seldom allows one peace.

I believe that I already said I wouldn't let anyone throw out unfounded allegations such as "10% of LSU fans have an IQ of my dog" and "you're one of those 10%".  Should I allow you to say that?  I guess you think so.

crying_baby.jpg

So you're saying you won't defend against baseless and ignorant accusations? I for one won't allow people to call me, my team, and my fanbase names without hearing it.

Yet you're quite content to allow it on TF......hypocrisy as a bedfellow that seldom allows one peace.

153683[/snapback]

Nobody here is dumb enough to post those kinds of threads bashing LSU on TF. You're a member...wanna start? Unless you're of course talking about OUR baseless and ignorant accusations against Auburn.

Saying that AU didn't win a MNC is not baseless. Saying that they shouldn't claim it is not baseless. (I don't agree with the people who are whining abut the hard fighting soldiers deal, but I think the rings in themselves are stupid.)

Looks like someone can dish it out without taking it.  Last time I checked, you came out with the inbreed smack first (and, vagina is not a swear word either).  Sensitive?  Of course, you're a woman!  No wonder you're too afraid to come to TigerForums.com, it might offend your delicate female sensibilities.

BTW, I'm married with a 3-1/2 year old son. 

153680[/snapback]

Let's review...

Confirms that he has to result to gutter language and sexist personal attacks because he can't articulate his real thoughts, what there are of them, in an articulate, coherent manner without the use of "bad words" in an attempt to shock me into a startled silence.

Did I ever say that vagina is a swear word? Nope. But I think the words "gutter language and sexist personal attacks" is a pretty accurate description.

If I am so sensitive, how come I replied right back instead of dissolving into tears and vapors? My guess is that is exactly what you had hoped I would do, so you could feel all superior and be secretly relieved you didn't have to strain yourself to respond any further. Guess what - didn't work.

Since I raised the issue of your possible gender identity issues, and you IMMEDIATELY felt the need to inform one and all of your marital status and the fact that you have managed to procreate, I'd say YOU were the sensitive one. Yep, challenge his manhood and he bites back, since his manhood is all he's got left.

And if your wife is smart, you won't even have that for long.

You're a member...wanna start? 

:lol::lol::lol:

Good lord, you couldn't become anymore of a internet loser.

Yelling that you are smarter then people, asking them if they want to start internet fights...... :lol:

I am sorry, I love this. Reminds me of what some of my cousins who are 15 do....get on the internet and act their age with macho internet bs.

I have:

2) Full time I.T. analyst position programming ASP.Net as well as Linux administration

153680[/snapback]

Great, now you've just perpetuated the stereotype that computer people, as Mama Bouchet (sp) put it, "don't have what's called the people skills."

I have:

153680[/snapback]

Great, now you've just perpetuated the stereotype that computer people, as Mama Bouchet (sp) put it, "don't have what's called the people skills."

153692[/snapback]

Thank you sevenDs, I thought about saying it, but I think it is more effective coming from you. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Did I ever say that vagina is a swear word?  Nope.  But I think the words "gutter language and sexist personal attacks" is a pretty accurate description.

Again, you started it. Somehow that's getting lost inside your cerebrum, but who's surprised at that?

If I am so sensitive, how come I replied right back instead of dissolving into tears and vapors?  My guess is that is exactly what you had hoped I would do, so you could feel all superior and be secretly relieved you didn't have to strain yourself to respond any further.  Guess what - didn't work.

With every post you make it becomes obvious that you are doing exactly that. You will all rejoice when I stop posting on this thread and say "look at that corndog, ran away with his tail tucked!

Since I raised the issue of your possible gender identity issues,  and you IMMEDIATELY felt the need to inform one and all of your marital status and the fact that you have managed to procreate, I'd say YOU were the sensitive one.  Yep, challenge his manhood and he bites back, since his manhood is all he's got left. 

And if your wife is smart, you won't even have that for long.

I hereby apologize for clearing up your hackneyed and used feminine and age smack that commonly gets thrown out on the internet. :roflol:

I hereby apologize for clearing up your hackneyed and used feminine and age smack that commonly gets thrown out on the internet.  :roflol:

153698[/snapback]

:blink: Could someone please translate? I don't speak corndog. See what happens when you give a corndog a thesaurus... :no:

I still don't see how calling you inbred is gutter language and sexist. But there is no doubt that your reference to me is not only gutter language and sexist, but also shows a serious lack of class and decorum.

You know, County Fair, I have been pondering your previous posts, and I think you are on to something in the comparing apples to apples category. I say you are inbred. You say I am vagina-equipped. Since I am female, I guess we are BOTH right. Congratulations. :cheer:

If my husband acted the way you do on the internet there is no way I would have,

1. Married you

2. Had a child with you

I am 24 and currently preganant with my first child and already I feel like I need to set a good example and the way you speak I hope you don't talk that way around your son. I still think it is silly that you feel the need to lay in wait until someone says something bad about your team AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Hell if I did that I would be writng the Atlanta Jornal Constitution and calling all Atlanta sports shows every day all day. But I don't have that kind of time and don't really care what they think about my team, my people or my school. I love Auburn but I don't go lurk on my rivals board just waiting to jump at the chance to cuss at someone.

Look, OnTheRagAndrew, we've had just about enough of your inane ramblings. You haven't earned the benefit of the doubt around here like some of our other rival posters, much less the regulars. Tone it down or run along.

*******CORNDOG ALERT-CORNDOG ALERT******

For your own safety and for the safety of anyone else that may possibly read any of this dribble put forth by this particular member of the "Nature's Losers" lsWHO corndog nation, you may want to leave your keyboard now. The next time this pathetic LOSER attacks the Lovelly and talented Jenny, I am gonna open a can of whoop*** that "IT" will not soon forget.

I know that the pain of yet another butt whippin' at the hands of Tommy Tuberville

and the SEC Champion Auburn Tigers must be painful, BUT, you and the rest of your corndog smellin' bretheren had best get used to it!

Oh, I meant what I said about Jenny. I have two daughters and a lovelly bride of my own. If you were to throw a statement like that at one of them, you would be in for some serious PAIN. If you feel that you must attack someone on this board, try me. I would enjoy smakin' the likes of you around a while. :big:

**I now return you to your regularly scheduled surfing.**

"Sometimes. Life is like a box of Corndogs.....IT STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN!"

Archived