LSU Totally Obsessed With Auburn

Proud Tiger

Some of the LSU corndogs have become totally obsessed with Auburn. The thread on LSU Tiger Forum about Auburn getting their players 2004 NC rings and the song the players sang (Fighting Soldiers) has now been read 3435 times and has 210 posts. I emphasize the "some" because they still have some good folks on TF, but the number is dwindling fast. They hate Auburn, think we are their biggest rival, and love to run us down on any subject possible. They thinks they are now God when it comes to determining who is worthy of an NC. It is totally incredible to me to watch has happened to a bunch of fans whose school won their first NC in almost 50 years and now have two. But ah they say Auburn only has one and the fact they have two is a huge deal to them. Some of these peoples' brains have become warped.

I have always liked LSU in general but they are slowly getting to 2nd on my rival's list. Little do they know they never have a chance of surpassing bama on that list but it makes me laugh that they are trying so hard. :cheer:

Like, have you ever thought about not going there?

I have seen you complain about them a few times. I love 90% of them over at TF but the 10% has an IQ that rivals my damn dogs. It's sad.

I have seen you complain about them a few times. I love 90% of them over at TF but the 10% has an IQ that rivals my damn dogs. It's sad.

153587[/snapback]

Good. If we never see a post from either you or Proud Tiger again, it will be too soon.

Especially since you two gays love to bash us elsewhere and kiss ass on the forum :)

EDIT:

Oh, and PT... to address your points:

It's OK if AU is LSU's biggest rival but the relationship isn't mutual. We really don't care if you hate Alabama and UGA more than us. You can claim we're stupid and whine about that all you want, but the fact is that AU and LSU are going to be the SEC West contenders for many years to come.

You DIDN'T WIN A MNC. You deserved a shot, but to make pretentious rings is stupid. (I don't care that they say Hard Fighting Soldiers on them)

153587[/snapback]

Good. If we never see a post from either you or Proud Tiger again, it will be too soon.

Especially since you two guys love to bash us elsewhere and kiss ass on the forum :)

153601[/snapback]

I don't know about how they do things at TF, because the one time I went there with the thought of joining in, I was too appalled at the attrocious juvenile behavior I found on nearly every thread I visited. I am married to an LSu fan, and for the most part, enjoy being with him and his friends, unless they are drunk. TF would have been a total waste of my valuable time. There is not even a pretense at intelligent conversation between rivals - apparently "Auburn sucks" and "Tubby blows" are considered valid responses to any statement anyone makes.

On this board, we treat each other civilly, for the most part, rival fans included. A bama guy and a georgia guy and even a few LSU guys are valued members of this board and we consider them family. We don't automatically bash as a knee jerk reflex just because someone doesn't wear orange and blue unless they lose a bet - any name calling is usually part of a long drawn out discussion and often winds up relegated to the Woodshed. So take your name calling and your atrocious juvenile behavior and go hang out with your own kind.

Hell.................. It's an SEC West rivalry with more and more on the line each year.

I hate that we did not get the SAME chance to prove our teams abilities v/s USC as LSU did v/s OK last season (seems odd that a 11-1 LSU gets the treatment over a 12-0 Auburn). But that's the way it is. Auburn deserves to give their players a ring in defiance!!!!!!!

So LSU fan needs to go back and polish their not-so-perfect crystal.

Either way, we will enjoy our fights against each other. And that makes it fun.

153587[/snapback]

Especially since you two guys love to bash us elsewhere and kiss ass on the forum :)

153601[/snapback]

Southlink is just a bitter ex-LSU fan. He's mad that all his family and friends got to watch their Tigers win a National Championship while the Bulldogs have....

Proud Tiger is a good poster but to complain about that thread is silly since he contributed to it so much.

Good.  If we never see a post from either you or Proud Tiger again, it will be too soon.

We? You don't represent the LSU board. Hell, most of them can't stand you and your crying which is why your thread dedicated about me got deleted. Remember that?

You are that 10%.

How do I bash you? By picking LSU to win the West on this board for the last 2 years?

This picture in my signature gets you upset? During the UGA/AU game last year I had the 2002 catch by UGA's WR as my sig on this board and no one here was crying about it because everyone knew it was a joke.

Good lord, it's the internet. Stop crying for the love of god.

I don't know about how they do things at TF, because the one time I went there with the thought of joining in, I was too appalled at the attrocious juvenile behavior I found on nearly every thread I visited.  I am married to an LSu fan, and for the most part, enjoy being with him and his friends, unless they are drunk.  TF would have been a total waste of my valuable time.  There is not even a pretense at intelligent conversation between rivals - apparently "Auburn sucks" and "Tubby blows" are considered valid responses to any statement anyone makes.

That's because we see how we are treated on other message boards. When certain Auburn fans come to TF under false pretenses, they get exposed for the trash that they are via their posts on other boards. If they don't like it, good riddance to bad rubbish, I guess ;)

On this board, we treat each other civilly, for the most part, rival fans included.  A bama guy and a georgia guy and even a few LSU guys are valued members of this board and we consider them family.

That's because they kiss ass and don't tell things like they are. If I have a beef with something that's said I'm going to speak up about it.

We don't automatically bash as a knee jerk reflex just because someone doesn't wear orange and blue unless they lose a bet - any name calling is usually part of a long drawn out discussion and often winds up relegated to the Woodshed.  So take your name calling and your atrocious juvenile behavior and go hang out with your own kind.

153603[/snapback]

Whatever. The shoe fits both ways, honey. Don't try to act like there aren't whole threads dedicated to bashing us corndogs here.

"Whatever. The shoe fits both ways, honey. Don't try to act like there aren't whole threads dedicated to bashing us corndogs here."

Well..................................all I have to say about it is.................

10-9!

and 13-0...... When has an LSU team done that?

Welcome to the REAL JUNGLE cajun cat! And continue to share your DEATH VALLEY with Clemson..................... :thumbsup:

Good.  If we never see a post from either you or Proud Tiger again, it will be too soon.

We? You don't represent the LSU board. Hell, most of them can't stand you and your crying which is why your thread dedicated about me got deleted. Remember that?

I had a few posts on it, and all from very respected members of our board (SabanFan, MarineTiger). It was deleted because personal call-outs are against the board's rules. Who are you to know who can and can't stand me on my own board? You don't even post there anymore because you've been exposed.

You are that 10%.

I'd be willing to bet quite a lot of money that my IQ is higher than yours. You just don't like the fact that you and your kind have been exposed for the two-faced hypocrites that you are, so you will make accusations about the people that don't pucker up to your ass and smooch.

Hey, Tiger Rag Andrew, I have two comments for you:

1. If you don't like it here you know where the door is.

2. As far as you telling it like it is, you have no clue how it is and if you can't accept that, see comment #1.

Whatever.  The shoe fits both ways, honey.  Don't try to act like there aren't whole threads dedicated to bashing us corndogs here.

153611[/snapback]

Never said there weren't whole threads dedicated to bashing corndogs. Heck, I probably even started a few. But it isn't EVERY SINGLE THREAD on this board. And EVERY SINGLE TIME the word LSU is said on this board, some rocket scientist does not feel the need to add a reply that says only "Corndogs suck" as if this was either necessary or profound or even remotely funny.

If there was any legitimate debate or discussion on Tiger Forums that day when I cruised around, checking things out, then I never found it, other than the random semi-articulate posts scattered here and there amongst intellectually stimulating posts like "Tubby sucks ass".

I wouldn't exactly call a rival fan being honest on this board "ass kissing". If Southlink were to say "Auburn had a better team than LSU, Georgia, Arkansas, Alabama and Tennessee last year", how is being realistic and honest the same as being a suck up? Guess you can't answer, since you have no grasp of the term "being realistic".

I would imagine that some of the LSU people on this board are cringing right now with you representing yourself as a corndog fan. Way to overcome a stereotype.

People like you are the reason we call LSU fans corndogs - thick, a stick up your ass and a weenie for guts.

EVERY SINGLE TIME the word LSU is said on this board, some rocket scientist does not feel the need to add a reply that says only "Corndogs suck" as if this was either necessary or profound or even remotely funny.

You're kidding right? :rolleyes:

2. As far as you telling it like it is, you have no clue how it is and if you can't accept that,  see comment #1.

153617[/snapback]

Son, I know exactly how it is, and I'll leave when I choose to leave.

EVERY SINGLE TIME the word LSU is said on this board, some rocket scientist does not feel the need to add a reply that says only "Corndogs suck" as if this was either necessary or profound or even remotely funny.

You're kidding right? :rolleyes:

153623[/snapback]

No - not kidding. Not regarding LSU. A comprehensive response policy is reserved for War Tim and every single mention of the word "bammer". :big:

EDIT: OH - unless you were talking about the "not even remotely funny" part. You got me there - any reference to "corndogs suck" really truly is hilarious. :roflol:

Whatever.  The shoe fits both ways, honey.  Don't try to act like there aren't whole threads dedicated to bashing us corndogs here.

153611[/snapback]

Never said there weren't whole threads dedicated to bashing corndogs. Heck, I probably even started a few. But it isn't EVERY SINGLE THREAD on this board. And EVERY SINGLE TIME the word LSU is said on this board, some rocket scientist does not feel the need to add a reply that says only "Corndogs suck" as if this was either necessary or profound or even remotely funny. If there was any legitimate debate or discussion on Tiger Forums that day when I cruised around, checking things out, then I never found it, other than the random semi-articulate posts scattered here and there amongst intellectually stimulating posts like "Tubby sucks ass".

I'm going to go ahead and call exaggeration BS on this.

I wouldn't exactly call a rival fan being honest on this board "ass kissing".  If Southlink were to say "Auburn had a better team than LSU, Georgia, Arkansas, Alabama and Tennessee last year", how is being realistic and honest the same as being a suck up?  Guess you can't answer, since you have no grasp of the term "being realistic".  

TigerRagAndrew's definition of ass-kissing:

1) Posting inflammatory garbage on own and other team's message boards then pretending to be civil on rival fan's board.

2) Deliberately staying out of inflammatory discussions on rival fan's board instead of defending one's team and fan base.

I would imagine that some of the LSU people on this board are cringing right now with you representing yourself as a corndog fan.  Way to overcome a stereotype.

People like you are the reason we call LSU fans corndogs - thick, a stick up your ass and a weenie for guts.

If they are, they are ass kissers according to above. Personally, I couldn't give two **** what you or your kind think of me and my fan base. Hell, you were stupid enough to marry a frozen dinner yourself.

I'm not going to let you or your fools bash me and my fan base without you hearing it from me. You can call that "good corndog representation", I just call it being real.

EDITED BY JENNY: Please note that we do have standards on this board. That language is inappropriate.

*BLAH BLAH BLAH*

153632[/snapback]

The point you cannot grasp is that there are people who ascribe to a certain loyalty in football who can still come together in the same location and have an intelligent discussion without letting that same loyalty completely blind them to the facts or the merits of a discussion. Maybe they post bashing stuff elsewhere - so what? Maybe it's a case of "when in Rome." If all the conversation around you is on a fifth grade level, then why try to demonstrate your college education - it would go completely over the heads of the members around you. I find it interesting that these so-called ass-kissers (by your definition) post their bashing stuff on other boards, but come here to have a real conversation.

As for staying out of a conversation that bashes your team, what is the point of chiming in and lowering yourself to the basement with the others? What is a legitimate response to "Auburn Sucks"? Let's see... fifth grade level... okay - "NUH-UH!! LSU sucks WORSER!!!' My poppa always said you can't argue with ignorance - which is probably why PT chose to remain silent on TF rather than engage in discussions with you.

You are just reinforcing my comments with every thick headed post you make. What are you, thirteen? You might benefit from another of my poppa's sayings "Better to be silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it."

Just like there are differences between Southerners and white trash, Northerners and yankees, Georgia fans and leghumpers, there are LSU fans and there are corndogs. My husband is the first. You, my dear County Fair brand inbreed, are the last.

The point you cannot grasp is that there are people who ascribe to a certain loyalty in football who can still come together in the same location and have an intelligent discussion without letting that same loyalty completely blind them to the facts or the merits of a discussion.  Maybe they post bashing stuff elsewhere - so what?  Maybe it's a case of "when in Rome."  If all the conversation around you is on a fifth grade level, then why try to demonstrate your college education - it would go completely over the heads of the members around you.  I find it interesting that these so-called ass-kissers (by your definition) post their bashing stuff on other boards, but come here to have a real conversation.  

I must admit that you have interestingly defended abhorrent behavior. Your point of view is misguided, but interesting :) I was talking about certain AU posters that have bashed LSU on other boards yet come to TF and attempt to be civil, not AU posters that come here...this is their own board and we expect as much from them.

As for staying out of a conversation that bashes your team, what is the point of chiming in and lowering yourself to the basement with the others?  What is a legitimate response to "Auburn Sucks"?  Let's see... fifth grade level... okay - "NUH-UH!!  LSU sucks WORSER!!!'  My poppa always said you can't argue with ignorance - which is probably why PT chose to remain silent on TF rather than engage in discussions with you.

So you're saying you won't defend against baseless and ignorant accusations? I for one won't allow people to call me, my team, and my fanbase names without hearing it.

You are just reinforcing my comments with every thick headed post you make.  What are you, thirteen?  You might benefit from another of my poppa's sayings "Better to be silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it."  

Your poppa plagiarizes, but that isn't a surprise. Come up with some original stuff, why don't you?

I'm 23, in case you were wondering.

Just like there are differences between Southerners and white trash, Northerners and yankees, Georgia fans and leghumpers, there are LSU fans and there are corndogs.  My husband is the first.  You, my dear County Fair brand inbreed, are the last.

Interesting analogies there, my fine female Barner. Since you've lapsed into personal insults, I'll go ahead and match you toe to toe. Are you upset because the mortgage company foreclosed on your double wide or is it just that time of the month?

Careful with the language toward the ladies, fella. -- TitanTiger

See this crap is just freaking rediculous. Do you lurk around waiting for someone to post something on their board about LSWho. You are being quite silly and need not worry about what we have to say about you or LSWho. Yeah most of us can't stand LSWho becasue of thier arrogant behavior and the way they have treated our fans when in Baton Rouge. Heck even in Auburn with the "Spread eagle B****" shirts. The fact that you are waiting for someone to say something proves the point and especially the way you make you "point". Unfortunatly things between to two fan bases has gotten worse over the years and it's a shame that you feel the need to call us "your kind" like we are dirt on your shoe. Don't worry about what we say, just go back to TF and have fun with them, we will be here having fun with our "own kind" as you like to call us. Have a blessed day.

2. As far as you telling it like it is, you have no clue how it is and if you can't accept that,   see comment #1.

153617[/snapback]

Son, I know exactly how it is, and I'll leave when I choose to leave.

153625[/snapback]

You have no clue young man. Fine don't leave. But be prepared for more of the same insights and opinions about LSU fans. You should remember that your fans come to the plains every other year and that the stereotypes haven't emerged for no reason. And when we go to red stick, even the LSU Chancellor has admitted the lack of class you people have with his apology a couple of years back.

You're just some corndog punk who doesn't know that by hanging out here you justify every generalization of the Bayou Bengal fanbase.

Notice whose house you've stepped into. All you're going to accomplish is developing an arsenal for our people to insult you and other LSU fans.

Interesting analogies there, my fine vagina-equipped Barner.  Since you've lapsed into personal insults, I'll go ahead and match you toe to toe.  Are you upset because the mortgage company foreclosed on your double wide or is it just that time of the month?

153641[/snapback]

Bad form dude.

:lsu: Class at its finest.

GEAUX to HELL :thumbsdown:

See this crap is just freaking rediculous.  Do you lurk around waiting for someone to

post something on their board about LSWho. 

Yes, I'll wait for some crap to be posted and i'll mail it right back. Why should I or anyone else allow those things to be said without retribution?

You are being quite silly and need not worry about what we have to say about you or LSWho.  Yeah most of us can't stand LSWho becasue of thier arrogant behavior and the way they have treated our fans when in Baton Rouge. 

lol. I'd wager that many people who complain about their treatment haven't actually been to Baton Rouge.

With one post, the little County Fair brand inbreed does several things...

1. Confirms that he possesses every stereotype we mention when we bash corndogs.

2. Confirms that he has to result to gutter language and sexist personal attacks because he can't articulate his real thoughts, what there are of them, in an articulate, coherent manner without the use of "bad words" in an attempt to shock me into a startled silence. The only surprise to me that he even knows what a vagina IS, considering he probably has never seen one. Unless, of course, he has one???? :blink:

3. Confirms that his whole goal in life, his LIFE'S MISSION!! if you will, is to make sure that no single insult about LSU - real or perceived - gets by without the author receiving a stinging rebuke along the lines of "Them's fightin' words, barner! Git yer fists up, you dirty hoss thief." :rolleyes: I guess when you have no education, no job, no life and no goals, you can devote yourself and all your time to such pursuits.

And finally, unfortunately,

4. Singlehandedly forces Jenny to use her Mod Powers to relegate this thread to the Woodshed.

Nice job, loser.

And my poppa never laid claim to being the author of that quote - I said it was another of his sayings - you know, things he would SAY. It just happened to be one of his favorites and people like you gave him plenty of opportunities to express it. Guess they never got to that in the remedial classes you attended before dropping out of grade school.

Archived