GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Yep dbl A blitz every single play. You destroy all our runs and passes

Hate to say it, but you could run a bunch of house cats against our o-line and there will be at least three chasing the qb with one of them bowling over at least one of our guys 

The last 8 years, besides your occasional the squirrel finds a nut scenario, has really been the same old story. Great talent crappy coaches. Different staff same ole Auburn story. 

1 hour ago, djg0017 said:

We are now being entertained by a pledge collecting an absolute TOWER of souvenir cups. The guy must be closing in on 50 cups

He is set for Christmas "shopping" for the next five years!!

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Mines not, having to watch on my phone...

USL playoffs are now on SECalt for me...

I just talked to DTV.  I was told there is a technical issue.  Apparently they don't know how to flip a switch. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

If he had hands of stone he wouldn't have caught the touchdown in the Washington game. Everything so far, this year, points to him being way improved in catching passes. We can't say he doesn't get open because, TBH, none of our receivers get open regularly. It's not his fault that the OL can't protect, not his fault that the QB scrambles at the smallest hint of a pass rush, and not his fault that the coach doesn't have any route tree's for ANY of our WR's. Sal, is definitely not the problem. But we can agree to disagree on this point. 

image.png

Just now, Zeek said:

Just think... we haven’t even been to a hostile away game yet... this is how we’re playing at home.

I did.....and had to reach for that Maalox bottle pretty quick.

WTH is going on with Chip?  

The qb could be the blame a little. I feel like we have been brainwashed to think he could never do any wrong because he’s so good. Our fans our TO talking about Romo “That’s My QB it’s not fair” while he’s crying

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I did.....and had to reach for that Maalox bottle pretty quick.

WTH is going on with Chip?  

This is not just Chip it is all the coaches on the offensive side

What is this roll out to the left and then toss it out of bounds...…?????

Archived