GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

For 3 yards. Besides process over results. 

He has been spectacularly unproductive during his time here. I see no logic for having him out there at all. 

He is out there because just last week he was threatening/considering leaving.  The Coaches made assurances of some sort to get him to stay.

This kicker looks like Joe Dirt 

6 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

Up and down. Last drive they obviously did a great job. Not their fault our 170 lb back was out there. Sad. 

Good Lord, You're an idiot.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Not sure fans really know exactly what Chip is trying to do......but I seriously doubt it has escaped either him or Gus that this is a disaster. 

Not sure if fans know what Gus, Chip, kodi, jb or Tim is trying or not trying to do. Looking at the product on the field they have failed these young men and the fans.

This is no fluke.  Good teams put teams like Southern Miss away in the first quarter.  I have no idea if any of the issues can be fixed but I have my doubts.  If CGM doesn't get this fixed by next weekend, this may be a 5-6 loss season.

I just hope Stidham rolls right if he leaves the pocket instead of left this drive. 

Seriously, why always roll left across the body of you throw it?

Let's go offense!

1 minute ago, keesler said:

He is out there because just last week he was threatening/considering leaving.  The Coaches made assurances of some sort to get him to stay.

These assurances are also a cancer to a team

Thus the offensive display. Gus is done, but we just can't fire him yet.

Just now, ScubaSteve said:

Why don’t we leave our fullback in to block lb blitzes?

I’m convinced this is just Gus saying “**** you” to all of us now that he’s guarenteed more money than we’ll ever sniff. Payback for doubting him.

Archived