GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

We may actually lose this game. Do you all have confidence that this team could score on a winning drive?

No. But I have faith in our defense and in Steele that it won't get to that point.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you imagine an offensive system with terrible weaknesses/tendencies and glaring flaws that all teams have figured out and you are forced to run it, sucks to be Chip.

I support these players, but Gus makes it hard to support him. He has been here long enough to be better than this. We start every season like this. I hope this isn't the year the wheels come off.

1 minute ago, Tigercj said:

Maybe if he was able to run his offense instead of trying to join his with Gus. Trying to combine offenses is nothing short of this product on the field.

Not sure fans really know exactly what Chip is trying to do......but I seriously doubt it has escaped either him or Gus that this is a disaster. 

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

I support these players, but Gus makes it hard to support him. He has been here long enough to be better than this. We start every season like this. I hope this isn't the year the wheels come off.

Someone brought up Richt last week. Never bad enough to be fired. Never good enough to win anything.

What is the score please? I am barely getting this forum. Can't find the score. Thanks

1 minute ago, mikeholiday said:

I would quit recruiting rbs that weight less than 190 lbs in high school. How many failures til Gus learns. 

Tre Mason was 185 in HS

SM quarterback has about 2 seconds to pass the ball before the rush is on him and somehow manages to find a receiver most of the time. .....

Archived