GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, weathergeakal said:

I blame this on Chip not Gus. Now if we fire chip and we still have problems its gonna be time to call Mr.Harbert

Gus lost his out when we placed all the blame on Rhett Lashlee the last time dumbo.

We have an idiot savant at HC.  A complete fake who got lucky on a few gimmicks and miracle seasons.  He should have zero offensive input whatsoever.

1 minute ago, eainterplay said:

Might not be a bad thing. This mix of Chip and Gus's offenses go together like peanut butter and mayonnaise. 

I spit water out! That is great!

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Chip and Grimes have to go. Tonight. Immediately. 

Only if they take Gus with them.  He’s ultimately responsibility for this mess.   

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

HOW did we beat Washington? Just...HOW?

They are probably asking the same thing.  They don't have a shot at playoff unless we win a lot. 

Stidham has went backwards, play calling is atrocious, head coach is a idiot, offensive coordinator is either hamstrung or a idiot, offensive line can't block, running back is too small, we are in for a long season. But, I will support these young men with every fiber of my being. War Eagle! Now, I feel better. ?

Just now, Zeek said:

It won’t but they won’t fire Gus so we need something. Greene should tell him  to get a new OC and if he meddles with the OC Gus is gone. Grimes has to go as well

Lol, Greene can't fire Gus.

Just now, AUBwins said:

They are probably asking the same thing.  They don't have a shot at playoff unless we win a lot. 

I would not be surprised to see them get left out of the playoff even if they win out just because of us.

1 minute ago, mikeholiday said:

We had problems for years before Chip. What makes you think firing him will actually improve anything. 

Its something, Change will come with that and its something you can do without paying $30+ Million 

we don't look like a top 10 team. The game next week against MSU will decide if we should be a ranked team or not. If we lose that one, watch out for what's to come.

I’m 100% convinced if we throw a slant or two we win this game. It’s sickening that our football coaches are so dumb that they can’t figure it out. These offensive lineman don’t deserve scholarships to play for the University. 

A run to the outside for a first down, by Kam.

I often wonder why RBs run right into a pile, when it looks like they have plenty of room to bounce to the outside. Shivers did that earlier in the game (up the middle). What am I missing?

Gus needs to play Madden on a difficult setting or online. I seriously think he could learn a lot.

6 minutes ago, AUwent said:

HOW did we beat Washington? Just...HOW?

Think how they feel

2 minutes ago, hutchids said:

we don't look like a top 10 team. The game next week against MSU will decide if we should be a ranked team or not. If we lose that one, watch out for what's to come.

Mississippi state has one of the best defensive lines 

Archived