GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, far_away_fan said:

I'm guessing I am not missing anything by not watching ?

Not unless you need more frustration in your daily life. 

Just now, AUbritt said:

On the plus side, Miss State looked as bad on OL as we do.

True but their DL will kill us to the point where our only points will be a busted play or special teams.

2 minutes ago, TigerSquirrel said:

Here we go. Another Kmart fan!!?

I mean you can try to be smart all you want but the other RB's haven't done any better. The only time I remember seeing Asa run the ball he fumbled. With this Oline, no RB is going to get yards. Pretty simple. 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Just think you would have to work over 100 years to make what Gus will make this year alone

My thoughts on his contract extension:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTNP792ykYM

Suppose in a few years (say, 2021...inauguration years seems to always set up really well for us) Gus is on the super hot seat and is coaching to save his butt, and we win 10 games and beat UG and UA. I bet you anything we'll give him another huge contract extension. Because we keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

This Tennessee State kid has my heart breaking. You never want to see something like this...

Just throw it deep every play. LOL. Got to hit a few of them. I can't wait to here Gus talk about how we got to get better. Innovate, you overpaid genius. Read your book that you wrote.

12 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Is the SEC network games always on the ESPN app? If they are, I am spending $35 for nothiing.

They are but you still have to have a cable subscription that has sec network to watch it. 

Archived