GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Chip and Grimes have to go. Tonight. Immediately. 

It doesn't matter if Gus remains. One constant on this offense since 2015. 

And frankly, playcalling has improved with Chip. Most of the truly egregious aspects of our offense predate Chip. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mikeholiday said:

Great sack. A tremendous display of hand strength. 

The tackle did a good job redirecting DE. Qb needs earlier recognition and to step away from the pressure. Sack mostly on the QB.  

You're an idiot. Troxell didn't even lay a hand on him until he had JS wrapped up. Good God, you can't be serious...

3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Let’s say for poots and giggles that it’s all the oline s fault why call plays that take all day to throw the ball?

They are blitzing linebackers on 3rd down .. anything across the middle would probably be a touchdown or at least a big play 

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

I hate to take a sabbatical, but football shouldn't be nothing but a frustrating experience.

I know I won’t be planning my upcoming Saturdays around Auburn Football. I’ll get the app/scoring updates from ESPN but I’m done planning an entire day around this garbage. 

Just now, bigbird said:

You're an idiot. Troxell didn't even lay a hand on him until he had JS wrapped up. Good God, you can't be serious...

Watch the play again. See how wide an arc he took. That was an avoidable sack. You need more realistic expectations of o-line play. 

1 minute ago, weathergeakal said:

I blame this on Chip not Gus. Now if we fire chip and we still have problems its gonna be time to call Mr.Harbert

We had problems for years before Chip. What makes you think firing him will actually improve anything. 

Tega hurt, Driscoll out, Horton and Harrell playing like booty, Troxell not looking promising.

Just call it a season boys and girls

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Bird, you are wasting your time.  He's just a troll with no football knowledge whatsoever.

A drive or two against LSU and one against Washington is what needs to be this O’s bread and butter,quick-intermediate passes setup the run. Said this 3 times over the past few weeks. You think guys making 6-7 figures could see this

Just now, mikeholiday said:

We had problems for years before Chip. What makes you think firing him will actually improve anything. 

It won’t but they won’t fire Gus so we need something. Greene should tell him  to get a new OC and if he meddles with the OC Gus is gone. Grimes has to go as well

2 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

Asking for a friend what OCs would come here after getting rid of chip? 

None unless he is good friends with Gus and a yes man

Archived