GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Just throw it deep every play. LOL. Got to hit a few of them. I can't wait to here Gus talk about how we got to get better. Innovate, you overpaid genius. Read your book that you wrote.

$10 he blames the delay and the wet field. We should be seeing him chewing people out on the sideline. The team reflects the coach and we are S-A-W-F-T soft 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

BOOM we may as well lose it makes no difference we will get spanked against some legit competition 

Honestly, if we were to lose, there might be some sense of urgency for action. We've been in that painful period where something is clearly wrong but we can't really react yet.

Really hope Abercrombie is OK. I do think helmet detectors are a good idea.

Just now, Zeek said:

$10 he blames the delay and the wet field. We should be seeing him chewing people out on the sideline. The team reflects the coach and we are S-A-W-F-T soft 

He shows no passion on the sideline and it’s getting old honestly 

2 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

It's hard to gain yards when your line is getting beat around by CUSA competition. 

No use. Some here believe it's all KMart...

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Bird, tell us what you think at this point. Seriously.

90% bad OLine play and 10% not calling plays towards our players strengths

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Honestly, if we were to lose, there might be some sense of urgency for action. We've been in that painful period where something is clearly wrong but we can't really react yet.

The LSU game should have been a wake up call. 

1 minute ago, AUbritt said:

What's the latest?

They said he isn’t responding or moving but he’s breathing. I believe they’re still operating.

Just now, bigbird said:

No use. Some here believe it's all KMart...

I feel bad for Kam Martin. Terrific athlete. Could have made an excellent corner or receiver. 

He has very little chance professional future. Average NFL running back is 5'11" 220. Not a generous 190 lbs. 

2 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

If AU loses this game, would it be fair to fire CGM by Monday?

My guess we are stuck with this until year end. AD Greene will do a year review with Gus. Next year will be his make or break year, unfortunately.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

90% bad OLine play and 10% not calling plays towards our players strengths

You are the foremost authority tell us how they can fix it. Better yet tell them.

Archived